OldNewExplorer 1.1.9

Tihiy

I have been looking for a way to change the location of details pane in Windows 8 file explorer. All I've found is how to show it on bottom just like Windows 7. But I want to move it to the left side of the window, where usually navigation bar is located. Any ideas?

Hi, can anyone tell me what these InternetExplorer startup entries I'm seeing in CCleaner are for ? Thanks

Just a scientific wild-assed guess, but I'd say that's a component Old New Explorer has added to your system.

Personally I'd suggest never running anything with "cleaner" in the name.

-Noel

Hi, can anyone tell me what these InternetExplorer startup entries I'm seeing  in CCleaner   are for ?  Thanks

Just a scientific wild-assed guess, but I'd say that's a component Old New Explorer has added to your system.

Personally I'd suggest never running anything with "cleaner" in the name.

-Noel

Not the amswer I was looking for but thanks anyway.

===>>>>>- ONE now is registered as BHO to load into explorer earlier

Would be good if there was an option to view  what  default resources are used/loaded  when any window,dialog/ue is opened ,we used ResSpy in win 7 to trace many things this way,saves a lot of time,just a thought for the future.

-Dave

Edited by TomThumb32

Tihiy, are you still working on this?

Been kind of wondering this myself, there have been no updates to this program since November of 2013, there also have been so many requests and bugs reported by members here but there seems to be no response from the programmer. I myself posted a question some time ago and never received a response from Tihly.

I think we all may be better off if themer's would just start skinning the ribbon or if someone else that would actually work on it picked up the ball and ran with this program.

Although the concept of the program is a good one, it doesn't look like this is going any further.

Edited by DarkKnight

The app is under lazy-development. I would be glad to implement more features, but the main bug is inability to properly inject into all explorer / save as windows.

Until this is solved, it will remain "test version".

The app is under lazy-development. I would be glad to implement more features, but the main bug is inability to properly inject into all explorer / save as windows.

I hate to ask, since I know it'd (probably) be more work than it's worth, but could you backport this to 7 (or at least just the ShellStyle.dll UIFILE loading)? ONE on 8/8.1 is amazing, but I'm stuck using 7 since 8/8.1 performs poorly with games on my early-2011 laptop.

I hate to ask, since I know it'd (probably) be more work than it's worth, but could you backport this to 7 (or at least just the ShellStyle.dll UIFILE loading)? ONE on 8/8.1 is amazing, but I'm stuck using 7 since 8/8.1 performs poorly with games on my early-2011 laptop.

I'm confused.  If the purpose of ONE is to make Win8.x explorer like the Win7 explorer, and you are "stuck using 7", ie you are already using Win7 explorer, then why would you need ONE backported to Win7?

Cheers and Regards