Aero Glass ThemeAtlas

If you  have never used the program Winaero Tweaker which is free, It has controls for border sizes as well as many other attributes of windows.

It can be seen and downloaded here: https://winaero.com/comment.php?comment.news.1836 

I have used it for many years and has helped tweak many settings on all windows versions.

4 hours ago, Wolfshadow said:

If you  have never used the program Winaero Tweaker which is free, It has controls for border sizes as well as many other attributes of windows.

It can be seen and downloaded here: https://winaero.com/comment.php?comment.news.1836 

I have used it for many years and has helped tweak many settings on all windows versions.

I have used it. It changes window metrics values which I did manually. Doesn't change the border sizes in those parts I mentioned.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, sorry for the late reply. I'm actually not sure how to change the border size tbh. This is actually a mod that I made with the help of a friend from another website.  Most of the resources were provided ahead of time and I simply edited the png to match what I wanted out of it.

Unfortunately as things stand I can't even use it as I'm testing out Insider Builds on the Fast Ring so I'm currently on Built 17760.1 which is completely unssuported by the AeroGlass mod at the moment. As soon as Windows 10 RS5 makes it to official release I'll swap out of the Fast Ring but for now I'm really enjoying the dark file explorer, lol.

• 1 month later...

Apologies if this has already been answered many times, but any clue why I keep losing the title bar in UWP apps? I faintly recall talks about disabling it (for UWP apps) somewhere sometime back but I can't find it in the forums.

This usually happens when I have my computer running for many days without a restart. Also happens when updating the nVidia driver, although there have been times when I've done both of these things but this hasn't happened.

My win32 apps are all stable, so no issues with the title bar disappearing with those.

cVWrPBgES92N8qvbx5tyng.png

Edited by sierra117
Additional info

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2017 at 6:18 AM, xemnes said:

ive modified a theme atlas i have downloaded from here (most credit goes to him):

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Theme-Atlas-Collection-for-Windows-10-14393-658193357

this is as close as i have been able to get windows 10 look like windows 7, the rounded corners and the buttons are pixel crisp with no blurriness. only exception is some windows that dont use a border radius and modernframe.

im also using this windows 7 theme to skin the ui elements, using the atlas ive modified over the top.

Aero 7 Themes for Win10 Final

s7xtCIE.jpgm

win7atlas.zip

Thanks very much mate, looks lovely :-)

Death to Windows 10 high contrast eye hurting bs.

• 3 months later...

jOBfBfJ.png

I made an Mac OS Mojave inspired Win10 1809 Dark mode "extension" which includes a theme atlas and all used assets.

You can download it here on my DeviantArt page --> https://www.deviantart.com/slim08151/art/Project-Mojave-for-W10-Final-UPDATED-782417013?ga_submit_new=10%3A1549938458&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1

Enjoy

Edited by Slim08

• 1 month later...

I tried making my own custom atlas theme, combining elements from different theme atlases I downloaded from DeviantArt.

167583873_MyCustomThemeAtlas.thumb.png.d52f6d7e2c2bba3ec6fc0a60e950cae5.png

Unfortunately, my current theme atlas in use is Aerolite, & I don't think the layout of my custom theme atlas matches Aerolite's theme atlas, because when I selected my custom T.A. in Aeroglass GUI, the minimize/maximize/close buttons & their white symbols didn't show up. :-( Can someone please fix my atlas layout, so that everything will show up properly?

On 3/17/2019 at 12:34 PM, TheMouseAvenger said:

Also, is there a way to keep AeroGlass enabled when loading another Windows theme?

Aeroglass stays running no matter how many things you switch to during the day.  It loads at start.  You can check the task in Task Scheduler.  Some themes may not work with Aeroglass though, so that could be what you are talking about.

17 hours ago, dhjohns said:

Aeroglass stays running no matter how many things you switch to during the day.  It loads at start.  You can check the task in Task Scheduler.  Some themes may not work with Aeroglass though, so that could be what you are talking about.

Oh, really? :-) Wow! ^_^ That's awesome...& also a great relief! :D

So, I suppose that answers that question...but I still need help getting the layout of my custom theme atlas right. ^^;;

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 11:21 AM, TheMouseAvenger said:

I tried making my own custom atlas theme, combining elements from different theme atlases I downloaded from DeviantArt.

167583873_MyCustomThemeAtlas.thumb.png.d52f6d7e2c2bba3ec6fc0a60e950cae5.png

Unfortunately, my current theme atlas in use is Aerolite, & I don't think the layout of my custom theme atlas matches Aerolite's theme atlas, because when I selected my custom T.A. in Aeroglass GUI, the minimize/maximize/close buttons & their white symbols didn't show up. :-( Can someone please fix my atlas layout, so that everything will show up properly?

Here it is again, in case you missed it. :-)

• 2 months later...
On 2/20/2017 at 7:26 AM, Tengerecki said:

@daveo76

@Painkilleraxel

Thanks guys, I've made it this far:

(Check the system tray icons and the folder icons)

2y45sWY.png

Need some more icon fix because I couldn't find some and I replaced wrong ones but when I'm done my OS will look 90% like the original Vista and I love it. 

:D

How have you changed the system tray icons?