Aero Glass ThemeAtlas

11 hours ago, djmagnifique said:

Can anyone tell me where to get a working theme that looks like the old Windows 7 Aero with the round corners?  I was using Sagorpirbd's Aero 7 theme but since being forced to install the Fall Creators Update I can't get it working (or any theme to work properly for that matter, not getting transparancy in places I used to like the menu bar on Firefox).  I have updated AreoGlass to 1.5.7 and have a donation key.

Cheers

I use the one by Xemnes, on page 37 of this thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyway to fix this i have a custom theme then glass8+ with default atlas theme pick thru aeroGUI.exe just darkened a lil bit but the default still gives the same result when snapping window to edge of the screen talked to the theme creator he is stumped

Untitled.thumb.png.947b2f1e544d315e9c489f968a27c2db.png

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/19/2017 at 6:18 AM, xemnes said:

ive modified a theme atlas i have downloaded from here (most credit goes to him):

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Theme-Atlas-Collection-for-Windows-10-14393-658193357

this is as close as i have been able to get windows 10 look like windows 7, the rounded corners and the buttons are pixel crisp with no blurriness. only exception is some windows that dont use a border radius and modernframe.

im also using this windows 7 theme to skin the ui elements, using the atlas ive modified over the top.

Aero 7 Themes for Win10 Final

s7xtCIE.jpgm

win7atlas.zip

Will this work with the current Windows 10 version?

edit: What is the difference between Aero7 and Aero 7 Clear?

Edited by Octopuss

On 12/14/2017 at 10:32 AM, JoshuaVL1988 said:

Hello, here is a slight mod that myself and a friend came up with of the Win7 theme atlas.  My friend tried to get it working as best he could and did get most of it. I did the border shape and a few minor fixes. It should work with the Windows 10 FCU debug build as that's what I'm using it on in the screenshot.

It's called Win7BlackSq

screenshot

Win7BlackSQ.rar

Hey! How can I reduce the borders? I have set the BorderWidth and PaddedBorderWidth to 0 in WindowMetrics. This gives thin borders in most places but Action Center, Wifi, Calendar, Volume popups have very big ugly borders. How can I change it? I would be happy if someone could help me.

This is the same problem I have.

Edited by timia

On 8/17/2018 at 12:52 PM, Octopuss said:

So does anyone have an atlas that would be as close to Win7 as possible? The one posted before has these nasty coloured borders around windows :(

3 hours ago, Octopuss said:

Actually, it appears all of them have it. No idea why. It's disturbing to the eyes.

Capture.PNG

That is how windows 7 looked except it had rounded corners instead of square.

On 8/19/2018 at 9:44 AM, Octopuss said:

I am pretty sure my Windows 7 did not have hardcoded blue borders around the windows.

This is what the windows look like on my netbook that has Windows 7 Starter installed.  The boarder colour can be changed in settings but it was always there.

windows.jpg