Aero Glass ThemeAtlas

On 2016. 08. 16. at 1:13 AM, NoelC said:

You could look at Big Muscle's current .layout file that he ships with his current beta for the Anniversary build.  That's what I did to create this:

Theme atlas PNG and associated .layout file:

http://Noel.ProDigitalSoftware.com/ForumPosts/Win10/14393/RoundedCorners.zip

-Noel

I'm sorry to disturb you, I must be doing something wrong, but if I try to use you updated layout files, I still get the mixed up button layout on windows.

What should I do differently?

Clipboard-1.jpg

Is it the Windows 10 RELEASED build 14393 (Anniversary Update, AKA Redstone 1, AKA version 1607)?  That file is only for the released software.

If it is the right version of Windows, did you save BOTH the .png and .png.layout files in the same folder?

Are you using any non-standard theme?

-Noel

Edited by NoelC

15 hours ago, NoelC said:

You're welcome.  Here's a very quick shot at that.  Please let me know if you find anything wrong with it:

http://Noel.ProDigitalSoftware.com/ForumPosts/Win10/14393/SquareCorners.zip

-Noel

Wow, that was fast!

Seems to be working fine.  Thanks for your quick response, and for your efforts in this community.

NoelC: Actually, never mind about RoundRectRadius. I think I've been zooming in those corners for too long. It does affect all corners, either my eyes were playing tricks on me or it was a temporary glitch. I'll just leave the value at 11 as you suggest, it looks just fine under usual everyday conditions.

RoundRectRadius does not work correctly since Windows 10, because the frame is not composed from one rectangle (which can be made rectangular) but from several rectangles. If you see set the radius too high, one rectangle won't visually continue to the second one.

39 minutes ago, bigmuscle said:

the frame is not composed from one rectangle (which can be made rectangular) but from several rectangles.

It seems to work okay for me most of the time, but isn't that special.  Thanks again to Microsoft for making something simple into something complicated and screwing it up in the process.  And thanks to you for trying to unscrew it as best you can.

Saw a couple more glitches today when multiple overlapping windows were present on the Win 10 desktop.  At one point a continuously updating Process Hacker 2 window that was in the background was occasionally flashing to the top for what looked like about one monitor scan, then being hidden again.  It led me to think that the process you're using to determine what's in front of what else might need a little more work.

-Noel

Edited by NoelC

23 hours ago, NoelC said:

Is it the Windows 10 RELEASED build 14393 (Anniversary Update, AKA Redstone 1, AKA version 1607)?  That file is only for the released software.

If it is the right version of Windows, did you save BOTH the .png and .png.layout files in the same folder?

Are you using any non-standard theme?

-Noel

yes, yes, and no.

I really don't know why it wouldn't work for me.

The only other thing I saw was that most folks I think create a root folder while you put yours in your Users area.  Maybe a path length limitation could be interfering?

Try making a C:\AeroGlass folder, drop both files into it, then specify C:\AeroGlass\RoundedCorners.png in the AeroGlassGUI tool.

-Noel

• 5 weeks later...

when passing the pressure of building the new build of Aeroglass "1.5", a review is necessary in "AeroGlassGUI.exe" and "StartIsBack ++ 1.3.3"! To harmonize! The effects on the glass Aeroglass and StartIsBack are not synchronized! They have always been "harmonics" More ... with the arrival of Windows 10! This links to see increasingly distanced!

If you make a change in "AeroGlassGUI.exe" the "StartIsBack ++ 1.3.3" does not recognize!

Another is the <Win> key in previous versions had the possibility to program "A dierente menu that is activated!" It was much more practical! We know we can do a similar action by associating with other key <Win> However it is not practical!

Thank you for reading postaens.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Running last build 14393.222 I'm having issue with aeroglass on modern apps but working well with other windows 

Aeroglass build 669 with correct symbols on windows X64 and atlas theme from Noel C ( rounded corners ) 

Is there something I 'm missing ?

Thanks for help 

Snap1.jpg

Edited by innuendo33

19 hours ago, innuendo33 said:

Hi Running last build 14393.222 I'm having issue with aeroglass on modern apps but working well with other windows 

Aeroglass build 669 with correct symbols on windows X64 and atlas theme from Noel C ( rounded corners ) 

Thanks for help 

You can put your question on this topic:

Or this other, also, if you can, put a picture of your folder C:/Aeroglass

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 2:24 PM, innuendo33 said:

Carlitosoo's advice is good, but the short answer is that you're missing a DLL called ModernFrame that brings translucency to Modern App title bars.  Big Muscle provides a testing version that goes along with his latest Aero Glass builds.

-Noel