Aero Glass ThemeAtlas

I edited both versions of Crystaleight (Flat and Skewed) for the latest build of Windows 10.

Crystalight%20Skewed.pngCrystalight%20Flat.png

Skewed                                                                                                   Flat

ENJOY!!

Not working with the 14279 rs1. Anybody willing to try?I thought he edited it for the latest build, but the latest build is 14279. It does not work. Edited by dhjohns

In build 14279, the theme clsharp_v4.4 works fine in File explorer and Chrome but, in modern apps, not work properly    

original.jpg

With  UxThemeSignatureBypass looks like this:

original.jpg

Edited by carlitosoo555

Thanks for asking, but nope.  Haven't had a moment to work on it.  But I still don't think I like the square cornered atlas as well, so I will keep in mind that those corners need to be revisited.

-Noel

Update:  Just finished a cut of a new RoundedCorners theme atlas that works with a .layout file - which means it will work with any version of Win 10 supported by Aero Glass for Win 8+.

http://Noel.ProDigitalSoftware.com/ForumPosts/Win10/10586/RoundedCorners.zip

Rounded_Corners_Demo.png

Also works with 10586.164...

AeroGlassRoundedCorners.png

-Noel

Edited by NoelC

Also, make sure the theme atlas .png file and .png.layout files are right together in the same folder.

As Shining Escuridao notes, the GUI tool is a way to select it into the system.  Check the box, put in the name, and voila, you immediately have an alternate theme atlas, so you'll know if it's working properly right away.  If something is wrong, you can just uncheck the box, restore the previous theme atlas you had, or just press the [ Revert ] button. 

Note that this dialog stays up normally, which is a bit of a departure from those that have [ OK ] buttons.  To make a change permanent you just press [ Save ] then use the X in the upper-right corner to close it.

ScreenGrab_2016_03_17_214255.png.f221961

-Noel

Thanks guys. But when I try to download the GUI the webpage returns with a 403 Access denied for some reason.
The rest of the webpage is in czech, and I don't know that language.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sure there is already something about this in this thread, but I can't really dig for it, does anyone have a default Windows 10 atlas so I can use it as a template? I used to have one but I lost it due to data failure.