Aero Glass ThemeAtlas

Hello Guys i have a question. I have the latest glass8 v1.4.5 and latest windows 10 everything works fine except the themeAtlas, the only one that works is the original win8rp all the rest looks messed up. I tried to search on all this forum but didnt find the answer.

Am I missing something do i have to patch uxtheme for the themeAtlas to work?

please some help thank you  

"You might want to try to find a less intrusive way to share your photos." isn't condescension.

Here's some condescension:  How about going and finding something better to do than hassle someone on a forum who followed your link with intention of trying to help you about advising you to use a better posting service.  I don't know what, maybe like finding a better posting service.

Someone who can't be bothered to post more than a one word question and a link to a site laden with ads shouldn't be pointing fingers about who's rude.

-Noel

Or, you could.. I dunno, install an adblocker maybe? I use tinypic a lot, never had an issue. Be less paranoid, not all sites are out to get you.

And since you know such good things, besides Youtube, what would YOU recommend to use to host videos and photos for posting to forums? I believe instead of crying about "sites laden with ads" you could be better suited to provide info an a good alternative and be helpful.

I blocked the ads (and tracking), save for the banner generated by that site itself, so what was left was blank.  This is all I saw there:

ScreenGrab_01_05_2016_162829.png

I imagine not everyone else has their system quite so tightly managed.

If you're into Microsoft, how about uploading your videos to your OneDrive space? 

My original point is that it's not other people's responsibility to try to dig your data out of the dirt in order to help you on a forum.  Rest assured for every post you put up defending it I'll respond, so maybe if you'd rather not keep hearing about it you *could* just find a way to be a better netizen.

Look I only commented initially because I wanted to try to help you and instead I find myself at some dead-end "social" sharing site with pictures of morons.  I told you the truth, and I'm terribly sorry I didn't candy coat it for you.  But since you continue to keep coming back with an attitude I can be just as big a jerk and talk about this all year if you'd like.

-Noel

Hello Guys i have a question. I have the latest glass8 v1.4.5 and latest windows 10 everything works fine except the themeAtlas, the only one that works is the original win8rp all the rest looks messed up. I tried to search on all this forum but didnt find the answer.

Am I missing something do i have to patch uxtheme for the themeAtlas to work?

please some help thank you  

That's what you should expect.  Microsoft moved everything around, so if your Theme Atlas .png file doesn't have a companion .png.layout file and if someone hasn't taken the time to craft it to exactly match the needs of whatever Win 10 build you're currently on, the graphics elements just won't be in the right place.

I have published an alternate theme atlas with .layout file that works on the newest Win 10 builds, and does a little better with the borders and caption buttons, but it may or may not be to your liking as it tints the active title bars blue.  You're welcome to try it.

http://Noel.ProDigitalSoftware.com/ForumPosts/Win10/10586/SquareCorners10586.zip

I did create an alternative without the tint, but personally I don't think it differentiates the active vs. inactive windows well enough.

http://Noel.ProDigitalSoftware.com/ForumPosts/Win10/10586/SquareCornersNoExtraColor10586.zip

-Noel

zldmkn.png

Working fine for me, with just the regular adblock. So somehow, even though you're the one with the "strict computer management", it was MY fault that you can't view this? Sorry, but that logic doesn't make sense.

Since you use IE, you can choose which sites you want to auto-load and which sites you want to choose to load or not manually as you visit them. http://www.howtogeek.com/188059/how-to-enable-click-to-play-plugins-in-every-web-browser/

But you chose to not have Flash installed at all. Not my problem.

Your video is flash?

You might want to try to find a less intrusive way to share your photos.

-Noel

The shortbus is parked outside your house, waiting for you.

Not realy my kind of attitude go back on topic if you don't mind ;)

Are there any custom theme atlas files for RS1, yet?  All the symbols download fine for Rs1 11082.

How did u download the symbols? i had a batch file that did it, but i lost it

They automatically download with license.key

vvv

We would like if possible to let the clock classic in style glass windows 10! ??

attachicon.gifClock.zip

attachicon.gifScreenshot_1.png

Why do you keep posting this, I cant even understand what the heck your saying, who is we, we are borg? why are you posting a timedate.cpl? the reg hack is also nothing new, it's been know since early betas, there are already programs like WinaeroTweaker that can change back to the old style clock as well as a tone of other useful tweaks, why are you posting this in the thread for StartIsBack and AeroGlass, why haven't you created your own topic?

Edited by MrGRiM