Aero Glass ThemeAtlas

Clsharp theme update!

I'll check it out, but I have to say I'm not a fan of italic windows titles.

It's purely optional, as you will see (it's a .reg file what you can use). I've mentioned in the zip file comment section how you can change it yourself to something else (as in, use winaero tweaker for example).

Not a fan of the glow. I think if the X was red itself and slightly changed hues on hover and click, it would pop.

If people really want to adjust the glow colors to their liking and such, it is the very reason why I edited the resources from my original version to make all the buttons have their own glow again. Indirect plus was that it also helped on readjusting the min-button glow strength and position too. Default margins were huge in the layout file, so I found making them nonexistent allows you to draw more clear image on it without it getting disorted on middle/corners. The glows are from left to right next to eachother in bottom right corner in the .PNG file, easy to spot.

Just changing the color-hue itself is a 10 second job in these days and I invite you all to use some easy photoeditting tools (I use GIMP for making this) so you can make it how you like.

I personally dislike the colorized buttons/glows and especially blue windows default colors (what it always has), so I can't see it looking good in anyway. BUT I don't know, maybe just making the x-part hover on red might not be such a bad idea. I just don't see the need for it when the whole theme is basically neutral on colors - it makes it unbalanced imho, and would basically need some (like that turquoise?) color for all the buttons.

Example: by just going through the button's hover image and glow image, apply red colorify to both... you'll get this. As you can see it's not hard. Maybe red itself is just such a dark color that you would need to copy paste the glow couple of times to make it stronger perhaps.

redhover.png

@Kankipappa

The fact that you liked your theme is praiseworthy but that would not have been easier to clarify him to us a little with images for my part, not seen my level in English which I mitigate with what is at hand, "Google" !! I do not understand half of what you say!   :dubbio:

Thank you anyway  :D

I found a way to get the title text centered as it was in Win8 just using a .layout file with the default atlas. use this one line in your .layout file:

46;0;3602=2300,23,10,10

and captions will be centered, even when resized, etc. Obviously, this only works with no caption glow bitmap set in-atlas and the AG settings set to default for caption glow.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a list of some sort that explains what each of the line items represents for .layout files?  I'm trying to extend the small white border around active title bar just a few pixels on either end. (this)  Can someone tell me if the link works...I still haven't been able to figure out how in the hell share an image properly on here.

Is there a list of some sort that explains what each of the line items represents for .layout files?  I'm trying to extend the small white border around active title bar just a few pixels on either end. (this)  Can someone tell me if the link works...I still haven't been able to figure out how in the hell share an image properly on here.

To share an image, you should upload it to Imgur and paste the direct link into the box that comes up when you press the image icon on the post editor.

Windows 10 Build 10162 stock atlas with white caption btns & glyphs, for dark window borders.

atlaspreview.png

There is a theme like this, but, with roundcorners? thanks for the answer

Edited by LEOPEVA64

Would anybody care to help me out with this? On Windows 10, I like the buttons from the Win8CP but I do not like the slightly misaligned borders that are around the start menu and notification panel, and I have had no success removing that. And in order to minimise those start menu borders, I have basically copied the buttons from win8rp to win8cp (It has a more elaborate layout file) and removed any borders from normal windows, which I would prefer to have. I also darkened the shadows a bit. Even then there is some border left on the start menu.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/swo8r6ju7kemzt2/AABAB5vGMD3vHPHE9Tsz1sYda?dl=0

The current theme that I am using is in that dropbox link named "win8rp - Copy.png", but in that folder there is also the win8rp and win8cp themes. Normally I am ok editing around the atlas files, but, I have no proficiency in the layout files.

• 3 weeks later...

I assume you're looking for SOME kind of improvement over just unchecking the [ ] Theme atlas image box.  What would that be?

-Noel

One possibility would be the caption glow effect which doesn't seem to work on the win 10 default or the win 10 based themes so far