Can anybody help me with this error

mrclasik

Try your work files at home. It could also conceivably be a permissions question. Once all files and directories are extracted from the XPCREATE distribution archive, the user should not need to manually create any more files or directories.

Okay all involved, after a few alcoholic beverages and a little pulling out my hair, I have finally figured out what was going on.. My computer at home was not set to show hidden files and folders which is in deed needed to copy all files.. I feel so stupid.. I guess that is one of those things we just don't think about.. I appreciate all the help.. It works beautifully now.. Nice work Green... :afro: :afro:

I had the beverages myself, but no hair pulling: I knew you'd figure it out sooner or later! That code has been too stable lately ...

I am a little surprised that you need to show all files, as I did not realize that there were hidden files on the CD. I will have to add that to my next web site update (say, first quarter 2005 ... ). It could also be mentioned that 8.3 file name creation needs to be active (it is by default).

Glad the mystery is solved!