What is Longhorn Transformation pack 4.0?

XKnoppix

yeah, DON'T install it... i installed it this saturday and it f*cked my pc... i can't log on to windows xp.... can anyone tell me how to fix this?

without losing all my files...

yeah, DON'T install it... i installed it this saturday and it f*cked my pc... i can't log on to windows xp.... can anyone tell me how to fix this?

What I'm in the process of is reinstalling XP to a new drive and mounting my old drive as slave to get to the files. you can leave it like that or copy over the needed files and reformat the old drive...

:rolleyes::):D

What I'm in the process of is reinstalling XP to a new drive and mounting my old drive as slave to get to the files. you can leave it like that or copy over the needed files and reformat the old drive...

:rolleyes::):D

also i can use the system restore :D

copy them to another drive or CD, or try to perform an UPGRADE install. Put the XP CD into the CDROM while still in windows, and start the install. When given the option between Full Install or Upgrade, choose upgrade.