A couple questions....

Shayne

First Question: When I comment on a thread, and then come back two days later, is there a place I can see which threads have had replies? Everytime I come here I always click the "subscriptions" button.... But obviously thats the wrong one.

Second Question: Can I link to one of my projects in my signature? Obviously the forum rules talk about advertising in signatures... But I'm assuming that means advertising for 3rd parties and not for my own projects?

Thanks.

You would have seen (or ticked a box regarding having seen) the 'Forum Rules...

here's the actual link to them for your future ref;

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

-

Regarding your questions in yr Post,

1. I usually just click the 'View New Content' linkon the light blue coloured bar that you can

see, oh, in this page for instance;

http://www.msfn.org/board/

I seem to remember that in the 'Notification Options' page, (which can be reached by clicking

on the link above and then clicking on your name next to the LETTER symbol) there are

settings you can tick where you will get e.g. email or PM [Private Message=pops up

automatically when you sign-in, also red number appears next to that LETTER symbol I

mentioned] if someone replies in a topic you have decided to follow....

I find email notifications too annoying, so I turn 'em off...

One of the Moderators will no doubt be along soon to give a better answer in a while....

-

2. That forum rules link above contains the rules regarding links in signatures... guess the Mods

will want to know if your project is something you are advertising for or receiving a commercial

return from... also if it involves any linking to anything with a taint of warez/crack/illegality...

far better fellows than us have been Banned off this Board for merely linking to sites with links to

warez/cracks on them... be careful of this.

P.S. You are not meant to say in the forums/other PM's what the contents of any PM you receive

are... as in IT EST VERBOTEN.

Cheers

Edited by buyerninety

Second Question: Can I link to one of my projects in my signature? Obviously the forum rules talk about advertising in signatures... But I'm assuming that means advertising for 3rd parties and not for my own projects?

Forum rule 2e applies to your question.