Some Errors - I don´t know why !

ceko2000

Hello,

if I´m debugging the DVD with VMWare, everything work´s fine.

But if I will Setup some OS, I get Errors, like this:

1. \ERD2\nt - ntkrnlmp.exe could not be load ( This is the inram version )

Error Code 14 ??

2. if I will Install WinXP Home, it starts fine, but by copying the files, I get an error. The file cyclad-z.inf could not be copyed.

But there isn´t a file called like this. There is only a file calles cyclad-z.in_

Has anyone an Idea ?

Thank u very much for supporting me.

ceko2000

• 3 weeks later...

1. \ERD2\nt - ntkrnlmp.exe could not be load ( This is the inram version )

Error Code 14 ??

I've gotten this a few times, and Haven't figured out what causes it. I have suspiscions but nothing I've actually investigated yet. It might be you have a Path wrong, like in Txtsetup.sif. You didn't tell it the new source files. But I don't know. Could also be a bad burn, or perhaps the disk got somehow corrupted by the image, or there is a scratch or some imperfection, or even the DVD-ROM.
2. if I will Install WinXP Home, it starts fine, but by copying the files, I get an error. The file cyclad-z.inf could not be copyed.

But there isn´t a file called like this. There is only a file calles cyclad-z.in_

During the blue screen phase, all those .**_ files are uncompressed and have the full extensions in this case .inf

My guess is that maybe you tried some of the removal batches? If so, look in Dosnet.inf and Txtsetup.sif for the line that has that in it and remove it. Or it could be that its a signed file and you tried to edit it. Have you tried copying a fresh copy of it from your original disk?