how to remove password for domain user

forever0donotknowme

Do you mean the password of a cached domain account that is on the local computer? Usually in a case where a domain account is the default account on a domain-joined system, you can choose to sign in as Other User and pick a local account.

This account is stored in laptop,,

I do not access by another account(administrator account),,, I want access directly to domain account by removing passwords

for example in my home I want to remove this password and access this account without password what is program I will use it ????

Edited by forever0donotknowme

• 9 months later...

I suggest you can backup password before. This is a good way. Besides, you can reset Windows domain password with third party programs. I have used Windows Password Recovery Tool. Compared with other programs, this program supports domain account, you can find this on Google. At last, this is not ads. It is just advice.

At last, this is not ads. It is just advice.

Another proof of altruism. :yes:

A guy that finds a several months old thread and decides to join the board only to suggest on his first post a Commercial piece of software to help the OP resolve an issue that (one way or the other)  must have been solved a long way ago. :unsure:

jaclaz