OverclockPC.com

Nah.. I wish I could make a living with graphic design...

I just photoshop (ver 3.0 to current) with a couple of 3rd party filter packs. Eye Candy 4000 and Xenofex.

I also use Illustrator10 in certain instances

Proto3sm.png

Proto3md.png

Use these two for your site. And as a suggestion, don't resize the picture in your code. You stretch and distort the image when you do that.

[edit] Yay... my wife does ebay and went WAY over for allowed webspace usage so they've disabled it. Freaking wonderful...

Email me for the files if you didn't already get them.

Yeah, that's just because IE is horrible with PNGs.  Change it to GIF and it will be fine.

You want me to change a 24bit color png, to an 8 bit gif?. That's as bad as the compression flaws that the jpg's are producing.

bleh.

• 1 month later...
Proto3sm.png

Proto3md.png

Use these two for your site. And as a suggestion, don't resize the picture in your code. You stretch and distort the image when you do that.

[edit] Yay... my wife does ebay and went WAY over for allowed webspace usage so they've disabled it. Freaking wonderful...

Email me for the files if you didn't already get them.

Finally got around to changing these, Thanks Justice ... They lOOk great!

Now to finish up the rest of the site.

I can send it to you in 24bit .png format, but IE doesn't do 24bit .png correctly. It's turns all tranparent alpha channels to grey instead of transparent. Netscape/Mozilla/Firefox show the format correctly though.. Gif can only 8 bit transparencies... If you want. give me the hex value of the background color you want to use, and I can change the background to match.

This is wrong. IE does support it, it just needs some extra stuff.. I used them at a splash page.. The url is below..

http://www.fruitytooty.com/gMail/

//Chris.

• 4 weeks later...

:) lol, i love this posts! in my free time i use photoshop to design banners for my webpage :D

i think a professional page needs a thing a little different and so this is my design in .gif format because i prefer a transparent background (i also add the .jpg format and i store the .pdf format if you want it):

overclockpc.gif

overclockpc.jpg

i only want some credit if you decide to upload it (or a cheaper price if i decide to buy there :D:rolleyes: xDDDDD )

• 2 weeks later...