• Kaspersky
    • NOD32
    • Norton Antivirus (Home Version)
    • AVG
    • Avast!
    • F-Secure
    • Norman

• 2 weeks later...

i'll choose bitdefender 7.2, good AV and firewall in the same program.

i've tested many like norton, mcafee, panda.... none it's as easy to use as bitdefender

He didn't ask for easiest to use, but for the BEST anti-virus program. I think he means in finding virii.

i've tested many like norton, mcafee, panda.... none it's as easy to use as bitdefender

He didn't ask for easiest to use, but for the BEST anti-virus program. I think he means in finding virii.

how it's named the thread?? The Best anti-virus?? it's not talking about easy or virus finder, it's simply the best for yourself!!

please leave me!! find any other 1 to follow!! what are you trying?? grow your post quoting me??

how it's named the thread?? The Best anti-virus?? it's not talking about easy or virus finder, it's simply the best for yourself!!

please leave me!! find any other 1 to follow!! what are you trying?? grow your post quoting me??

how it's named the thread??
Its called :The BEST anti-virus. And not "which is the easiest to use". I'm trying to explain that to you. Get that through that thick skull of yours!
it's not talking about easy or virus finder, it's simply the best for yourself!!

EXACTLY!!! Now we're getting somewhere. :thumbup BEST! NOT EASE OF USE!

Thank you for iterating my post (again). Just prove of how AGAIN you add to your post count adding NO content whatsoever.

Hey, we don't want angry posts or flaming here, please. :)

(nor replies to this post that you are NOT flaming)

Please cast any controversial comments aside, and just look at the good side - we'd like to have the forums be enjoyable for as many people as possible.

yeah yeah yeah... the guy is a nut case! I'd say we're better off without him. :D

this thread it's not for comments like this. any way and for every1 that still wants to use it i recommend as firewall and AV bitdefender 7.2 version.

I am using Kaspersky ATM, although I am already thinking about switch again. I don't like NAV's patch behaviour, although I am not able to tell you why ;-)

Kaspersky seems to be a very good AV program, but it is anoying to see my hardisk working overtime at every windows startup. I need to wait 5 minutes before I can even think about using my computer, which is kind of odd as I am using a notebook. A quick workaround is sending my NB to hibernate, but I usually forget to do so ;-)

Nephilim