Windows PE Operating System Installation Edition

CuBie

Which Is Better?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is Better?

• Grey
    • Blue

Hey fellow pe'ers. I'm glad to announce that me and EvilVoice are creating a new shell for windows pe. This shell will run via 1 exe and allow you to install any operating system. Its name will be'Windows PE Operating System Installation Edition' - WPE OSI for short.

It has been decided that the paths to the setup.exe's for the os's will be stored in an ini file.

Anyway - Ill get to the point.. I want you guys to help me and tell me weather the blue or grey layout is better:

grey.gif

OR

blue.gif

I personally prefer grey, but some of my friends prefer blue! Please help me! Witch is better?

I will post news on the project as it developes.

Thanks Alot,

Chris.

Seems excellent...Can't you make two versions available as I love both equally. Maybe you could make it like XPLode, where images are called for the "skins". That way everyone can customize it however they feel like.

Also will this be publically released?

Wow! So many replys in a small time! - Thanks for the comments btw...

Skins is a good idea... Hmmm... Wouldnt be to hard either... Ill make the whole thing 1 image so you just replace the image......

Anyone got any ideas for the project?

Later,

Chris.

Will the PE allow diagnostics?  If so will this be an option during the bootup process or will this simply be a WinPE based installation?

diagnostics?

Later,

Chris.

Like the normal WinPE itself. Or is it soley going to be just the install shell.exe?

Will the PE allow diagnostics?  If so will this be an option during the bootup process or will this simply be a WinPE based installation?

diagnostics?

Later,

Chris.

Like the normal WinPE itself. Or is it soley going to be just the install shell.exe?

Just the shell exe for the Moment... If people like this and it gets popular enough i will do it the other way..

I just tested it and the graphics look feckin great!!! :)

Later,

Chris.