Little graphic request <:)

Hi ppl!

I would like somebody to create an image for one of my works. It is a customized windows CD, i've called it Windows XP Ultra, so the image should have the title "Windows XP Ultra version OEM" and in a corner or something "MontySoft", i would like a 3D font. About colors, red, black...

As you see i dont have many preferences or concrete ideas, so here is when your art works I would be very pleased if you help me, just a quick work.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. The image is for a winrar executable, so the size have to be: heigh=302, weight=93, nevermind if the words are rotated

I gave it a shot:

xpultra.gif

I can change pretty much anything you want, except doing 3D text. I have no experience with 3D text in low resolutions. Don't be afraid to ask me to change something! I can give any other graphic artists the .psp file if they like the background and want to add 3D text.

wow it looks great

i can't believe how u guys can be that creative with graphics.

I always think of hardest things and never manage to complete a graphics I started(same goes with many things i do) :cry: .

:rolleyes:

I love you guys! :D Really good jobs, honestly i subestimated your creativity. Ive just found a font i would like to use .Is is possible to use it? Maybe changing the size, bigger on "XP Ultra", just as Datalore did.

Thnx a lot for your time Datalore and Tinker. :)

The font i found is from www.fontparadise.com, take a look im sure you'll find something you like.

Where is the attachment dialog? Can't I attach a file? Nevermind, here is the link:

http://www.fontparadise.com/download.asp?id=2695

P.S. 3D text was just an idea, doesn't matter if it is plain text.

@Tinker - Great work! Interesting idea!

@ElMonty - Thanks for the compliments! I tried making the logo with that font- mind you, it was tough :D (Putting wide fonts in small spaces is challenging, I think Tinker knows what I'm talking about :) )

xpultra2.gif

If you'd like to have just "XP Ultra" in the new font, but change the other text fonts to something more readable, just let me know. :rolleyes:

Mmmm.... i realize what you say, and i suppose the word "windows" can be ommited, the logo says everything. So it could be easy to put

XP

Ultra

OEM

If not, tell me and ill search another font or take the first try (good one)

"MontySoft" could be 90º rotated and with this font:

http://www.fontparadise.com/download.asp?id=1489

Thnx Datalore, ill promise not to bother any more

would this be an idea for some ppl, if u like it i'm going to build on it :D

hehe.gif ok how about this fun version :Dhehe2.gif --> hehe3.gif

thats enough fun for now :)

ps I need plugins :rolleyes:

Edited by XtremeMaC

• 2 weeks later...