Importing Reg file not working

flattspott

I was just test a little reg file to see if it worked before I made the cd and it's not doing anything

the is the reg file.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

;Disable "Search Dog"
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CabinetState]
"Use Search Asst"="no

and the is the xml stuff

<execute display='Applying other reg tweak...' program='regedit' arguments='/s "%SYSTEMDRIVE%\PostInstall\other.reg"' />

I have it setup up like so

C:\Xplode stuff

C:\PostInstall

and I've also tried putt the xplode stuff inside the PostInstall folder too.

If you're using 1.0.3 then it's a problem with the execute plugin.

Run it with logging and you'll get errors. Paste them here so I can confirm that it's the same problem.

In the meantime, use the plugin from 1.0.2.

I t e m   B l o c k :   ' R e g i s t r y   T w e a k s '   { 

T a g :   ' e x e c u t e '   {

a r g u m e n t s   =   ' / S   " C : \ I N S T A L L \ o t h e r . r e g " '

p r o g r a m   =   ' r e g e d i t '

d i s p l a y   =   ' A p p l y i n g   t w e a k s . . . '

}

R u n n i n g   i t e m :   ' R e g i s t r y   T w e a k s '   {

R u n n i n g   c o m m a n d :   ' e x e c u t e '   {

R u n n i n g :   ' r e g e d i t   / S   " C : \ I N S T A L L \ o t h e r . r e g " '

E x e c u t i n g :   ' " r e g e d i t "   / S   " C : \ I N S T A L L \ o t h e r . r e g " '

E r r o r :   T h e   s y s t e m   c a n n o t   f i n d   t h e   f i l e   s p e c i f i e d .

}

}

}

- = - = - = - = - = - = - >   X P l o d e   e n d   a t :   0 4 / 0 3 / 1 6   1 9 : 0 1 : 2 2

Hope this is good, cause i really didn't see the point in pasting the whole thing seeing how the reg stuff is my only problem

geeeeze....

"before trying 1.04".....oiy.....

to get to 1.04 you would have to read the post? Unless you're one of those people that just read the first two lines of a topic, and then stop without reading further.

to get to 1.04 you would have to read the post? Unless you're one of those people that just read the first two lines of a topic, and then stop without reading further...

Hi!

have been on support for sometime... and you wouldnt believe how many 'i only saw the download link' ppl are actually out there...

sorry if i was to precautious, was just trying to help and didnt mean to offend any1!

Greetz

KMan