Check out this security+privacy profile

JorgeA

This gentleman claims that it all works together for him:

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?s=7f2b387094682430979cd61d16a4a552&showtopic=133102

I'm on Windows 8, with Ice Dragon as my primary browser. It's currently running with no conflicts, installed programs and plugins are EMET 4.0, Hitman Pro, Comodo Internet Security Pro, MBAM Pro, Zemana Antilogger free, Win Patrol free, Hitman Alert, Secunia PSI, CCleaner (runs every startup), Adblock+, Ghostery, Disconnect, DoNotTrackMe, Noscript, Dephormation, Secret Agent, HTTPS everywhere, Greasemonkey, Tab Group Switcher, LastPass, MaskMe, and Check4Change.

:o

Anybody here have a (working) multi-layered security setup to rival that one? :)

--JorgeA

• 3 weeks later...

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?s=7f2b387094682430979cd61d16a4a552&showtopic=133102

I'm on Windows 8, with Ice Dragon as my primary browser. It's currently running with no conflicts, installed programs and plugins are EMET 4.0, Hitman Pro, Comodo Internet Security Pro, MBAM Pro, Zemana Antilogger free, Win Patrol free, Hitman Alert, Secunia PSI, CCleaner (runs every startup), Adblock+, Ghostery, Disconnect, DoNotTrackMe, Noscript, Dephormation, Secret Agent, HTTPS everywhere, Greasemonkey, Tab Group Switcher, LastPass, MaskMe, and Check4Change.

Anybody here have a (working) multi-layered security setup to rival that one? :)

--JorgeA

Wow. But does he wear a tinfoil hat?

• 1 year later...

I'm on Windows 8, with Ice Dragon as my primary browser.  It's currently running with no conflicts, installed programs and plugins are EMET 4.0, Hitman Pro, Comodo Internet Security Pro, MBAM Pro, Zemana Antilogger free, Win Patrol free, Hitman Alert, Secunia PSI, CCleaner (runs every startup), Adblock+, Ghostery, Disconnect, DoNotTrackMe, Noscript, Dephormation, Secret Agent, HTTPS everywhere, Greasemonkey, Tab Group Switcher, LastPass, MaskMe, and Check4Change.

--JorgeA

Wow, talk about over kill. If your THAT paranoid, you might just as well disconnect and stay that way.

Wow, talk about over kill. If your THAT paranoid, you might just as well disconnect and stay that way.

Wouldn't it be funny to hear back from the guy and find out his PC got infected by something anyway...

--JorgeA