Integrating DaRT 8 into Windows Setup

See I have an AIO but of just 7, 8 and of server 2008r2 and 2012 and when I boot I see this:

Capture11.jpg

I would like to know how to make this on another AIO that I have? If possible if you could either tell me a step by step or point me to a link that has this step by step. That would be grrrrreeaaaaatttttttt . BTW I would be using Dart 8.0sp1 for this.

Note that I dont want to have it as a boot option on my Hard drive, I would like to make it a boot option from the AIO install disk like shown above.

I also tested the Dart 8.0 64 Bit seen above on a Windows 7 64 bit that was installed on a VM and it worked perfectly:

Capture22.jpg

Its not warez. The first iso was an iso made so admins like me could have all Windows all in 1 iso for easy install on our networks. I downloaded it cause I am not that educated enough to make them myself. Once I downloaded the first one and learned how to make an AIO, I made my AIO (the 2nd one) from the MS issued iso's from my MSDN account but still dont know how to add the Dart 8.0 to the install disk boot. This is the rerason why I am asking you guys for help on how to add it so that I can add it to my own iso.

Its not warez. The first iso was an iso made so admins like me could have all Windows all in 1 iso for easy install on our networks.

Made by whom? (just as curiosity).

AFAIK the current trend (on networks) is the use of MDT (and of single, separate .iso's/folders).

jaclaz

• 3 weeks later...

I think you can start by investigating the bcd store on the AIO DVD, and locate the entry that points to the dART environment. It most probably is a wim file (either boot.wim, or another small wim or winre file). Say it is boot.wim. Use dism to enumerate the images included in the boot.wim file, and check the descriptions, and one of them should be the dart image. you can then use dism to mount the image using its index, and make a standalone copy or place it on USB, or add it to your own boot.wim.

Without having a copy of the AIO iso (i found a few of them on the torrentz, which specify dart included in the iso, but I am reluctant to make use of them), I cannot offer much more than the above outline.

Dai