Removed all keyboards w/ nLite 1.4.9.2 or 1.4.9.3? Merge this reg file

Please merge this reg file (right click, save as on some browsers) on English systems (ENU) ALL SYSTEMS where all the keyboards have been removed with nlite 1.4.9.2 or 1.4.9.3. It should be fixed soon.

Edited by -X-

• 2 weeks later...

There has been a problem in the past (nLite 1.4.9.1) with one update, if you removed kbdusl.dll and kbdusr.dll.

I put them under [KeepFiles] to remedy that.

The last two keyboard layouts in your reg-file should not be removed , to avoid that problem.

Well if you're doing something different to overcome the problem, then of course you shouldn't use my reg file. For everyone else, it's exactly what's needed.

Please merge this reg file (right click, save as on some browsers) on English systems (ENU) ALL SYSTEMS where all the keyboards have been removed with nlite 1.4.9.2 or 1.4.9.3. It should be fixed soon.

What does this mean,-X- ?

If "KB2686509 will be proccesed by nLite but it will not be run. It's not needed on a clean source." Should I just leave out the update ?

No don't leave it out or nLite wont write the registry entries that Windows Updates needs to verify that it's installed. It will reinstall it.

You only need this if you have removed the keyboards, otherwise ignore it.

rXasx4Q.png

@PJAmerica, sorry for not replying sooner. I've been real busy.

No problem.

WU takes all night to install the new updates. It takes at least 8 hours just to get the updates from WU as it keeps searching and never stops .

EDIT: Anyone have any ideas why that is,or how to fix it ?

Edited by aliceinchains