Aero Glass for Win8 1.3

#1 Unfortunately it is a known issue with notifications, though the good guys are working on this, since the last update of the board software notifications have worked intermittently and fail to work in some cases without an apparent reason, see:

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/163472-ipb-update-july-2013-to-version-345-bugs-only/

#2 The issue has the same reason (stupid board software) but it should be "browser specific", namely you must be running some version of Explorer, which is known to create these issues (see the same thread above about board software bugs).

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/163472-ipb-update-july-2013-to-version-345-bugs-only/?p=1068662

jaclaz

Thanks Jaclaz, you were right on both counts. Copy & paste works fine if I use Safari as my browser - and (minor miracle) I've suddenly started to receive notifications this morning! Let's hope it lasts! :thumbup

Hello,

Im sorry if my question was asked a hundred times in this forum. At first thanks for the programm. It works almost everywhere, except on the explorer windows. Is there anyway to change that? Again sorry if this question is already answered.

Hello BigMuscle. I see you have updated your website but there is still no donate method. I really need to stop de message from poping up. Everytime I work on my laptop since upgrading to a ssd, the message about the license pops up and takes focus from the MS Word i'm writhing in. Thank you in advance. Regards !

Hello,

Im sorry if my question was asked a hundred times in this forum. At first thanks for the programm. It works almost everywhere, except on the explorer windows. Is there anyway to change that? Again sorry if this question is already answered.

I must admit that I don't see reason why it should not work in Explorer windows. If the window has a proper frame then this frame should be rendered as glass region.

Hello,

I must admit that I don't see reason why it should not work in Explorer windows. If the window has a proper frame then this frame should be rendered as glass region.

The strange thing is the window itself is transparent, but the writing doesnt have the glow effect.

Edited by DonSextillo

Mr BigMuscle, I hope you reply to my PM soon, I am getting an un-warranted donation pop-up error AND an additional error on my second machine with the second license key. You mentioned that you need one week to reply, it's been more like ten days without a peep. Thanks, AP1756

Edited by ap1756

I would like to donate either. But can't do it. I still get message that my ZIP is not compatible or something, but I have properly configured my account especially for this purpose... Please help, bigmuscle.

Mr BigMuscle, I hope you reply to my PM soon, I am getting an un-warranted donation pop-up error AND an additional error on my second machine with the second license key. You mentioned that you need one week to reply, it's been more like ten days without a peep. Thanks, AP1756

When I am finsihed, I will send you a new key. Btw, have you ever used VMWare - just for case to detect the possible reason.. ?