nuhi is back, post your suggestions here

nuhi

harkaz, ok, I'll contact you through a PM when working on it.

MrJinje, that would be nice to know for myself as well. Haven't been thinking much about it, constantly waiting for that one golden thought, but the tool is nearing the completion and still no name.

petrus, ha, good point.

Regarding the release date, no way it will be ready within 10 days. There were couple of issues which required a partial rewrite of the core so that delayed things. But it now allows more flexibility. Anyway best is not to promise any dates, but I'll keep you updated. I can't wait myself.

If I was to guess, I would say 2 more months, but I can't wait that long so I might cut some features for the first release.

Regarding the release date, no way it will be ready within 10 days. There were couple of issues which required a partial rewrite of the core so that delayed things. But it now allows more flexibility. Anyway best is not to promise any dates, but I'll keep you updated. I can't wait myself.

If I was to guess, I would say 2 more months, but I can't wait that long so I might cut some features for the first release.

One week Latin time ;):

http://reboot.pro/topic/1013-h7pluginbuilder/?p=16104

sounds reasonable. :thumbup

jaclaz

(nuhi worked on government contract - learned how schedules are to be constantly pushed back and time becomes a meaningless term)

Weekly Status Update Meeting-

Manager - When will that Update be completed?

Me - The beginning of next week

Manager - Wall time?

Me - Yeah, sure (whatever...)

Next Status Update Meeting -

Manager - Never seen the Completion paperwork.

Me - Yeah, ran into a glitch (went on a bender)

Manager - Well, when?

Me - The middle of next week.

Manager - You sure?

Me - Absolutely! (whatever...)

Job security! :thumbup

Edited by submix8c

NikolaS92, huh, interesting choice for a question. Speech related components are currently all in one.

I'll think about splitting it, but seems unimportant at this stage, I would rather add more components.

NikolaS92, huh, interesting choice for a question. Speech related components are currently all in one.

I'll think about splitting it, but seems unimportant at this stage, I would rather add more components.

Why dont You just release an alpha for us so we an relax for more 5 years when You will be releasing the tool? :P

Seriously now. What about an alpha release for this weekend so we can play with it for more months until you release the final version of the tool?

Why dont You just release an alpha for us so we an relax for more 5 years when You will be releasing the tool? :P

Seriously now. What about an alpha release for this weekend so we can play with it for more months until you release the final version of the tool?

If this thread was an OS I would load up xLite and remove that post :P

Hmm... xLite?

nuhi, I'm sure you're aware of this but when you remove the 'NativeImages_v2.xxx' folder(s) from Windows\assembly, they will regenerate automatically on any install. So those folders (2 on x64 and 1 on x86) can be removed without any detriment to the integrity of the OS/image. This is about Windows 7.

Edited by trala