nuhi is back, post your suggestions here

nuhi

Bug alert. When you disable personalized menus in the Start Menu, the setting is wrong.

[Version]Signature    = "$Windows NT$"[Optional Components]nLite[nLite]OptionDesc   = "nLite"Tip          = "Windows component removal adjustments and tweaks."Modes        = 0,1,2,3AddReg       = TO[U]AddReg       = T[T][C]AddReg       = CT[CT]HKCU,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced","IntelliMenus",0x00010001,1
[Tweaks]Start Menu-Do not use Personalized Menus

Should be...

HKCU,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced","IntelliMenus",0x00010001,0

this is great news. i have been using mutltiple programs to shrink and customize 7 & 8 but none quite hit the mark like vlite did. i would say all other programs are like a ford mustang while vlite was like a ferrari. but since sp1 update i have been using multiple programs to achieve the desired outcome. i have always disliked rt7lite until recently when i was able to drastically shrink the size of a x32 WIM to under 850 MB; unfortunately i can't get it to even start removing components with the x64 version. that brings me to this...

is it possible to make your next version of software for 7/8 as proficient as rt7lite removing components? when using rt7lite JUST to remove components it works superbly well, but i can't stand using it for anything else. do you think the authors of rt7lite would be willing to collaborate seeing as version 3.0 was supposedly being released YEARS ago? anyway, im thrilled to have something to look forward to with your new software and wish you the best and hope it turns out just as polished as nlite and vlite... still the best customization software after all these years.

Intellimenus has three different explanations by Microsoft alone...

GL

Those are all Group Policy settings. Me and nuhi things is the normal method of setting it...via Start Menu properties.

EDIT: Sorry. One isn't.

EDIT2: But that ones for W2K3. Either they changed it or TechNet is wrong.

Here's an XP pic of the classic start menu settings...

7QRGjWP.png

Edited by -X-

Hello

It is great to see that nlite is still being supported. I agree with others, my slipstreamed installs have served me very well for last 4 years without a hitch. It's almost like nlite doesn't need any more updates. :)

Anyway, another suggestion if you fancy it. After using nlite, I always fire up Win2Flash to burn my nlite install onto a flash drive, rather than a CD (a couple of my computers don't have CD drive). Would you consider building in burn-ISO-to-flash functionality? It is obviously a significant piece of work, and few tips and tricks would be required.

Nothing against win2flash, but I just feel like a all-in-one solution would be great!

Would you consider building in burn-ISO-to-flash functionality? It is obviously a significant piece of work, and few tips and tricks would be required.

Nothing against win2flash, but I just feel like a all-in-one solution would be great!

JFYI, it is not a matter of simply "burn-ISO-to-flash", there are a number of issues to take care of, a lot of users use multi-boot flash sticks and AFAIK the Win2flash approach is very similar to the original "how to install XP from USB" approach ( i would dare to say "replicating" it ), which has been found being not fully compatible with *every* setup/machine, and the more current approaches tend to use the install .iso "as is", see:

http://www.msfn.org/board/forum/157-install-windows-from-usb/

jaclaz

• 2 weeks later...

:w00t: Nuhi - never had thougt that this would be possible (i was that guy that force you to put in the CPU Throttle Tweak)

Now - i have something elso... - in the past i use nlite so often - u wouldn´t believe it...

I have tried to make a "perfect" keep and remove list - using http://www.dependencywalker.com
- but: put some extras files to the remove list - they´re not deleted in the inf files (which means setup breaks - btw that means i have to delete the entry´s by hand...) (most of them was [wtf where is my 5 years old list ???] just useless files - like forgetten bmp, jpg, gif, cur, ani, mediacenterfiles...) (example for a mce light at the end of my post)

Another very important thing for me (i have to do this every time after using nlite before burning the cd) - was to get rid of some mostly unknown problems...

Change Loader Options Installation Start in

WINNT.SIF

[setupData]
OSLoadOptionsVar=" /Execute /PAE"

Change Loader Options Installation Generell Start in

txtsetup.sif

"/fastdetect /noguiboot /nodebug" change to " /Execute /PAE"

Get rid of errors from a missing defined standard path - used by Drivers & more in (check this Problem using dependencywalker)

HIVESYS.INF

HKLM,"SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Environment","Path",0x00020002,"%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SystemRoot%\System32\drivers"

Example for a Tiny Mediacenter Edition (cause i am a bit lazy right now i don´t translate all my german commantaries... - but i think u will understand it without translation... - big thx (i removed other than my lokal language too) - you altough see here very good - that some entry´s in inf files are localized (this is probably a problem - and maybe the reason - that there are still some unwanted files after using nlite) [Copy the codebox to see the whole text]

Komponeten aus der Media-Center Edition entfernen:Was wir nicht entfernt: Sonicplugin, Medicenter, Audiokonveter und Partymodusdie MEDIACTR.CAB schrumft dabei von ca. 113MB auf 23MB die PLUS.CAB von 45 auf 15 ! Also 120 MB gespart !---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Zuerst wird die Mediactr.cab entpackt und folgende Dateien entfernt (delete):Arch.jpgAspectRatio16x9.wmvAspectRatio4x3.wmvBigWave.jpgBrightness.wmvColorTint.wmvContrast.wmvehIntro.wmvehreschs.dllehresfr.dllehresit.dllehresja.dllehresko.dllehresnl.dllFish.jpgFreestyl.jpgPositioning16x9.wmvPositioning4x3.wmvPositioningOS16x9.wmvPositioningOS4x3.wmvRGBBalance.wmvRio.jpgSharpness.wmv---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Das Gleiche für die Plus.cab, wobei hier ein paar mehr files gekillt (delete) werdenAmanda_L.da2Amanda_L.dn2A-One_CD_Case_Index_A4.cdlA-One_CD_Index_148x296.cdlA-One_CD_Label_148x296.cdlapli_cd_label_a4_10039.cdlapli_cd_label_a4_10041.cdlapli_cd_label_a4_10166.cdlapli_cd_label_a4_10294.cdlapli_cd_label_a4_2001.cdlAPLI_CD_Label_A4_3268.cdlAquarium.jpgAquarium.ThemeAquarium.wmzAquariumApp.aniAquariumArrow.curAquariumHand.curAquariumHelp.curAquariumPen.curAquariumRecEmpty.icoAquariumRecFull.icoAquariumWait.aniavery_cd_insert_a4_j8432.cdlavery_cd_insert_a4_j8435.cdlavery_cd_insert_us_regular.cdlavery_cd_label_5824.cdlavery_cd_label_a4_full_face.cdlavery_cd_label_a4_regular.cdlavery_cd_label_us_full_face.cdlavery_cd_label_us_regular.cdlavery_maxell_cd_booklet_a4_c9358.cdlavery_maxell_cd_insert_a4_c9357.cdlavery_maxell_cd_label_a4_c95661.cdlavery_maxell_cd_label_a4_full_face.cdlavery_maxell_cd_label_a5_c95461.cdlavery_maxell_cd_label_a5_c95462.cdlbasf_cd_label_a4_regular.cdlcd_stomper_a4_insert.cdlcd_stomper_cd_label__a4_regular.cdlcd_stomper_cd_label__us_regular.cdlcd_stomper_insert.cdlCDLM.chmCDLM.exeCDLMPlugin.dllCDLMPluginUI.dllCDLMUI.dllDancer.chmDancer.exeDancerUI.dlldata_becker_a4_insert.cdldata_becker_cd_insert.cdldata_becker_cd_label.cdldata_becker_cd_label_a4_full_face.cdlDaVinci.jpgdavinci.scrdaVinci.themeDaVinci.wmzdaVinciApp.anidaVinciArrow.curdaVinciHand.curdaVinciHelp.curdaVinciPen.curdaVinciRecEmpty.icodaVinciRecFull.icodaVinciWait.anidecadry_cd_label_a4_regular.cdlelecom_cd_label_a4_regular.cdlelecom_cd_label_a5.cdlfellowes_cd_label_a4_regular.cdlFellowes_neato_a4_cd_booklet.cdlfellowes_neato_a4_insert.cdlfellowes_neato_cd_booklet.cdlfellowes_neato_cd_insert.cdlfellowes_neato_cd_label.cdlFellowes_neato_cd_slimline_insert.cdlhisago_cd_booklet_cj692s.cdlhisago_cd_insert_cj593s.cdlhisago_cd_insert_cj691s.cdlhisago_cd_insert_cj695s_back.cdlhisago_cd_insert_cj695s_front.cdlhisago_cd_label_a4_cj2847s.cdlhisago_cd_label_a4_cj2884s.cdlhisago_cd_label_a5_cj2846s.cdlhisago_cd_label_a5_cj5000s.cdlhisago_cd_label_cj2845s.cdlhisago_cj2843s.cdlhp_cd_inlay.cdlhp_cd_label_us_regular.cdlLeaves.wmzmemorex_cd_insert.cdlmemorex_cd_label.cdlnanacreate_inkjet_cdr_labels.cdlnature.scrNature.ThemeNatureApp.aniNatureArrow.curNatureHand.curNatureHelp.curNaturePen.curNatureRecEmpty.icoNatureRecFull.icoNatureWait.aniOcean.jpgoffice_cd_insert_a4.cdloffice_cd_label_a4_regular.cdlPlus_Back_Section_Background.bmpPlus_CD_Label_Background.bmpPlus_Front_Section_Background.bmpPlus_Label_Background.bmpPlus_Left_Spine_Background.bmpPlus_Right_Spine_Background.bmpPlus_Spine_Background.bmppressit_cd_label_a4_regular.cdlsanwa_inkjet_cdr_labels.cdlSanwaSupply_CD_Booklet_A4.cdlSanwaSupply_CD_Bottom_Index_A4.cdlSanwaSupply_CD_Case_Index_A4.cdlSanwaSupply_CD_Label_138x145_24mm.cdlSanwaSupply_CD_Label_138x145_41mm.cdlSanwaSupply_CD_Label_A4_24mm.cdlSanwaSupply_CD_Label_A4_41mm.cdlSanwaSupply_CD_Label_A5_24mm.cdlSanwaSupply_CD_Label_A5_41mm.cdlSanwaSupply_Slim_CD_Index_A4.cdlSpace.jpgspace.scrSpace.ThemeSpace.wmzSpaceApp.aniSpaceArrow.curSpaceHand.curSpaceHelp.curSpacePen.curSpaceRecEmpty.icoSpaceRecFull.icoSpaceWait.aniSpring.jpgStarTracks.jpgStick_it_Right_Ultimate_CD_Inserts.cdlStick_it_Right_Ultimate_CD_Inserts_Fold_Over.cdlStick_it_Right_Ultimate_CD_Labels.cdlStream.jpgsure_thing_cd_label.cdltdk_a4_insert.cdltrackfmt.txtversatile_cd_labels_2up.cdlwinAquariumAsterisk.wavwinAquariumClose.wavwinAquariumCritStop.wavwinAquariumDefault.wavwinAquariumError.wavwinAquariumExclamation.wavwinAquariumMaximize.wavwinAquariumMenuCMD.wavwinAquariumMenuPopUp.wavwinAquariumMinimize.wavwinAquariumOpen.wavwinAquariumQuestion.wavwinAquariumRecycle.wavwinAquariumRestoreDown.wavwinAquariumRestoreUp.wavwinAquariumSysExit.wavwinAquariumSysStart.wavwindaVinciAsterisk.wavwindaVinciClose.wavwindaVinciCritStop.wavwindaVinciDefault.wavwindaVinciError.wavwindaVinciExclamation.wavwindaVinciMaximize.wavwindaVinciMenuCMD.wavwindaVinciMenuPopUp.wavwindaVinciMinimize.wavwindaVinciOpen.wavwindaVinciQuestion.wavwindaVinciRecycle.wavwindaVinciRestoreDown.wavwindaVinciRestoreUp.wavwindaVinciSysExit.wavwindaVinciSysStart.wavwinNatureAsterisk.wavwinNatureClose.wavwinNatureCritStop.wavwinNatureDefault.wavwinNatureError.wavwinNatureExclamation.wavwinNatureMaximize.wavwinNatureMenuCMD.wavwinNatureMenuPopUp.wavwinNatureMinimize.wavwinNatureOpen.wavwinNatureQuestion.wavwinNatureRecycle.wavwinNatureRestoreDown.wavwinNatureRestoreUp.wavwinNatureSysExit.wavwinNatureSysStart.wavwinSpaceAsterisk.wavwinSpaceClose.wavwinSpaceCritStop.wavwinSpaceDefault.wavwinSpaceError.wavwinSpaceExclamation.wavwinSpaceMaximize.wavwinSpaceMenuCMD.wavwinSpaceMenuPopUp.wavwinSpaceMinimize.wavwinSpaceOpen.wavwinSpaceQuestion.wavwinSpaceRecycle.wavwinSpaceRestoreDown.wavwinSpaceRestoreUp.wavwinSpaceSysExit.wavwinSpaceSysStart.wavwpgldfsh.scrzweckform_cd_label_a4_regular.cdlzweckform_insert_32250.cdl---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jetzt wendet man sich an die dazu passenden .inf Dateien (zuerst entpacken)Die medctroc.inf in Zeile 19 wird etwas geändert (change) sie lautet jetzt: (von Anfang Copyfiles bis Ende EHTS eine Zeile)CopyFiles            = eHome_INF, eHome_Bin_Mgd, eHome_Bin, eHome_Bobsled, eHome_Temp, eHome_HSC, eHome_WPaper, eHome_Photos, eHome_TV, eHome_Calibration, DotNet_Util, eHome_Font, eHome_Help, eHome_HelpFiles, eHome_HelpSubFiles, MHN.FileCopy, MHN.FileCopy.mhn, MHN.FileCopy.drv, Movie_Maker, Movie_Maker_XML, EHTSdann werden folgende Zeilen entfernt (delete):HKLM, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Media Center", "MCBliss",      0x00020000,        "%10%\Resources\Themes\Royale\%MCBliss%"HKLM, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System", "InstallVisualStyle", 0x00020000,   ""%10%\Resources\Themes\Royale\Royale.msstyles"HKLM, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System", "InstallTheme", 0x00020000,   "%10%\Resources\Themes\Royale.theme"HKLM, "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{2C7339CF-2B09-4501-B3F3-F3508C9228ED}","Version", 0, "1,1,1,8"HKU,  ".DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\windows\CurrentVersion\ThemeManager", "DllName", 0x00020000, "%windir%\Resources\themes\royale\royale.msstyles"RoyaleDir         = 10,Resources\Themes\RoyaleRoyaleSSDir       = 10,Resources\Themes\Royale\Shell\NormalColorRoyaleT           = 10,Resources\ThemesArch.jpg         = 1BigWave.jpg      = 1Fish.jpg         = 1Freestyl.jpg     = 1Rio.jpg          = 1ehresfr.dll      = 1ehresko.dll      = 1ehresja.dll      = 1ehreschs.dll     = 1ehresit.dll      = 1ehresnl.dll      = 1AspectRatio4x3.wmv  = 1AspectRatio16x9.wmv = 1Brightness.wmv   = 1ColorTint.wmv    = 1Contrast.wmv     = 1Positioning4x3.wmv  = 1Positioning16x9.wmv = 1PositioningOS4x3.wmv  = 1PositioningOS16x9.wmv = 1RGBBalance.wmv   = 1Sharpness.wmv    = 1ehIntro.wmv      = 1; RoyaleRoyale.mst       = 1Royale_ss.dll    = 1mcbliss.jpg      = 1royale.thm       = 1fr\ehepg.resources.dll,ehresfr.dllja\ehepg.resources.dll,ehresja.dllko\ehepg.resources.dll,ehresko.dllzh-chs\ehepg.resources.dll,ehreschs.dllit\ehepg.resources.dll,ehresit.dllnl\ehepg.resources.dll,ehresnl.dllfr\ehepg.resources.dll,ehresfr.dllja\ehepg.resources.dll,ehresja.dllko\ehepg.resources.dll,ehresko.dllzh-chs\ehepg.resources.dll,ehreschs.dllit\ehepg.resources.dll,ehresit.dllnl\ehepg.resources.dll,ehresnl.dll; The Royale theme[RoyaleDir]Royale.msstyles,Royale.mst%MCBliss%, mcbliss.jpg; Royale's shell style dll. [RoyaleSSDir]ShellStyle.dll,royale_ss.dll; Royales Theme File[RoyaleT]Royale.Theme,royale.thm%Photo_Arch%,Arch.jpg%Photo_BigWave%,BigWave.jpg%Photo_Fish%,Fish.jpg%Photo_Freestyle%,Freestyl.jpg%Photo_Rio%,Rio.jpgAspectRatio4x3.wmvAspectRatio16x9.wmvBrightness.wmvColorTint.wmvContrast.wmvPositioning4x3.wmvPositioning16x9.wmvRGBBalance.wmvSharpness.wmvIntro.wmv,ehIntro.wmvPositioningOS4x3.wmvPositioningOS16x9.wmvPhoto_Arch      = "Am Felstor.jpg"Photo_BigWave   = "Große Welle.jpg"Photo_Fish      = "Fisch.jpg"Photo_Freestyle = "Freestyle.jpg"Photo_Rio       = "Ausblick auf Rio.jpg"MCBliss         = "Energy Bliss.jpg"---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jetzt zur plusoc.inf: In Zeile 25 bei [PlusMpix] den Eintrag Parent=PlusSS ändern (change) in Parent=WinPlus dann folgendes Entfernen (delete)PlusSSPlusGoldPlusSpacPlusDavnPlusNatrPlusDancerPlusCDLMPlusTheme[PlusSS]OptionDesc=%PlusSSDescription%Tip=%PlusSSTip%IconIndex = *Modes=0,1,2,3Parent=WinPlus[PlusTheme]OptionDesc=%ThemeDescription%Tip=%ThemeTip%IconIndex = *SizeApproximation=14124000Modes=0,1,2,3Parent=WinPlusCopyFiles= FileSetTheme, FileSetThemeIconAqua, FileSetThemeIconDavi, FileSetThemeIconNatu, FileSetThemeIconSpac, FileSetThemeCursor, FileSetThemeSound, FileSetThemeScreen, FileSetThemeSkinUninstall=UninstallTheme[UninstallTheme]DelFiles=FileSetTheme, FileSetThemeIconAqua, FileSetThemeIconDavi, FileSetThemeIconNatu, FileSetThemeIconSpac, FileSetThemeCursor, FileSetThemeSound, FileSetThemeScreen, FileSetThemeSkin[PlusSpac]OptionDesc=%SpacDescription%Tip=%SpacTip%IconIndex = *SizeApproximation=7123200Modes=0,1,2,3Parent=PlusSSCopyFiles= FileSetSpacUninstall=UninstallSpac[UninstallSpac]DelFiles=FileSetSpac[PlusGold]OptionDesc=%GoldDescription%Tip=%GoldTip%IconIndex = *SizeApproximation=7123200Modes=0,1,2,3Parent=PlusSSCopyFiles= FileSetGoldUninstall=UninstallGold[UninstallGold]DelFiles=FileSetGold[PlusDavn]OptionDesc=%DavnDescription%Tip=%DavnTip%IconIndex = *SizeApproximation=5087600Modes=0,1,2,3Parent=PlusSSCopyFiles= FileSetDavnUninstall=UninstallDavn[UninstallDavn]DelFiles=FileSetDavn[PlusNatr]OptionDesc=%NatrDescription%Tip=%NatrTip%IconIndex = *;SizeApproximation=3336800Modes=0,1,2,3Parent=PlusSSCopyFiles= FileSetNatrUninstall=UninstallNatr[UninstallNatr]DelFiles=FileSetNatr[PlusDancer]OptionDesc=%DancerDescription%Tip=%DancerTip%IconIndex = *ProfileItems = Dancer_Shortcut1;SizeApproximation=15964800Modes=0,1,2,3Parent=WinPlusCopyFiles= FileSetDancer, FileSetDancerRes, FileSetDancersAddReg=DancerReg.addUninstall=UninstallDancer[UninstallDancer]DelFiles=FileSetDancer, FileSetDancerRes, FileSetDancersDelReg=DancerReg.delProfileItems = Dancer_Shortcut1.del[PlusCDLM]OptionDesc=%CDLMDescription%Tip=%CDLMTip%IconIndex = *ProfileItems = CDLM_Shortcut1SizeApproximation=5834400Modes=0,1,2,3Parent=WinPlusCopyFiles= FileSetCDLM, FileSetCDLMRes, FileSetCDLMImages, FileSetCDLMTemplatesRegisterDlls=RegCDLMAddReg=CDLMReg.addUninstall=UninstallCDLM[UninstallCDLM]DelFiles=FileSetCDLM, FileSetCDLMRes, FileSetCDLMImages, FileSetCDLMTemplatesUnregisterDlls=RegCDLMDelReg=CDLMReg.delProfileItems = CDLM_Shortcut1.del[CDLM_Shortcut1]Name        = %CDLMDescription%CmdLine     = 16422, "Windows Plus\CDLM", CDLM.exeWorkingDir  = 16422, "Windows Plus\CDLM"Subdir      = %CDLMMenu%Infotip	    = %CDLMTip%[Dancer_Shortcut1]Name        = %DancerDescription%CmdLine     = 16422, "Windows Plus\Dancer", Dancer.exeWorkingDir  = 16422, "Windows Plus\Dancer"Subdir      = %DancerMenu%Infotip	    = %DancerTip%[CDLM_Shortcut1.del]Name        = %CDLMDescription%, 0x00000002Subdir      = %CDLMMenu%[Dancer_Shortcut1.del]Name        = %DancerDescription%, 0x00000002Subdir      = %DancerMenu%FileSetGold=11 ; System32FileSetSpac=11 ; System32FileSetNatr=11 ; System32FileSetDavn=11 ; System32FileSetDancer= 16422, "Windows Plus\Dancer" ; Program Files DancerFileSetDancers= 16422, "Windows Plus\Dancer\Dancers" ; Program Files DancerFileSetDancerRes= 16422, "Windows Plus\Dancer\Res" ; Program Files Dancer* FileSetCDLM= 16422, "Windows Plus\CDLM"FileSetCDLMRes= 16422, "Windows Plus\CDLM\Res" FileSetCDLMImages= 16422, "Windows Plus\CDLM\Images"FileSetCDLMTemplates= 16422, "Windows Plus\CDLM\Templates"FileSetThemeScreen=10, Web\Wallpaper ; Windows FileSetThemeIconAqua=10, "Resources\Themes\Aquarium" ;\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes FileSetThemeIconDavi=10, "Resources\Themes\DaVinci" FileSetThemeIconNatu=10, "Resources\Themes\Nature"FileSetThemeIconSpac=10, "Resources\Themes\Space" FileSetTheme=10, Resources\%LangID% ;\WINDOWS\Resources\%LangID% ;%LangID% needs to subst during LOC processFileSetThemeCursor=10,Cursors  ;\WINDOWS\ FileSetThemeSound=10, Media ;\WINDOWS\Media FileSetThemeSkin= 16422, "Windows Media Player\Skins" ;Program Files\Windows Media Player\Skins davinci.scr=1,,5092864nature.scr=1,,3363840wpgldfsh.scr=1,,7118336space.scr=1,,7118336Dancer.exe=1,,359936Dancer.chm=1,,206295DancerUI.dll=1,,218112Amanda_L.dn2=1,,5669274Amanda_L.da2=1,,9446540Spring.jpg=1,,374604CDLM.exe=1,,305152CDLMPlugin.dll=1,,133120CDLMUI.dll=1,,2576384CDLMPluginUI.dll=1,,3584CDLM.chm=1,,218438Plus_Back_Section_Background.bmp=1,,722904Plus_CD_Label_Background.bmp=1,,608456Plus_Front_Section_Background.bmp=1,,750056Plus_Label_Background.bmp=1,,125856Plus_Left_Spine_Background.bmp=1,,29624Plus_Right_Spine_Background.bmp=1,,29624Plus_Spine_Background.bmp=1,,30520A-One_CD_Case_Index_A4.cdl=1,,1396A-One_CD_Index_148x296.cdl=1,,1202A-One_CD_Label_148x296.cdl=1,,1360apli_cd_label_a4_10039.cdl=1,,1150apli_cd_label_a4_10041.cdl=1,,1106apli_cd_label_a4_10166.cdl=1,,1008apli_cd_label_a4_10294.cdl=1,,1320apli_cd_label_a4_2001.cdl=1,,958APLI_CD_Label_A4_3268.cdl=1,,960avery_cd_insert_a4_j8432.cdl=1,,1998avery_cd_insert_a4_j8435.cdl=1,,1442avery_cd_insert_us_regular.cdl=1,,1656avery_cd_label_5824.cdl=1,,826avery_cd_label_a4_full_face.cdl=1,,1524avery_cd_label_a4_regular.cdl=1,,960avery_cd_label_us_full_face.cdl=1,,2156avery_cd_label_us_regular.cdl=1,,1986avery_maxell_cd_booklet_a4_c9358.cdl=1,,970avery_maxell_cd_insert_a4_c9357.cdl=1,,1408avery_maxell_cd_label_a4_c95661.cdl=1,,2174avery_maxell_cd_label_a4_full_face.cdl=1,,2658avery_maxell_cd_label_a5_c95461.cdl=1,,1292avery_maxell_cd_label_a5_c95462.cdl=1,,1394basf_cd_label_a4_regular.cdl=1,,974cd_stomper_a4_insert.cdl=1,,1386cd_stomper_cd_label__a4_regular.cdl=1,,2956cd_stomper_cd_label__us_regular.cdl=1,,2650cd_stomper_insert.cdl=1,,1380data_becker_a4_insert.cdl=1,,1766data_becker_cd_insert.cdl=1,,1374data_becker_cd_label.cdl=1,,1014data_becker_cd_label_a4_full_face.cdl=1,,1146decadry_cd_label_a4_regular.cdl=1,,1616elecom_cd_label_a4_regular.cdl=1,,2852elecom_cd_label_a5.cdl=1,,1480fellowes_cd_label_a4_regular.cdl=1,,2292Fellowes_neato_a4_cd_booklet.cdl=1,,1492fellowes_neato_a4_insert.cdl=1,,2552fellowes_neato_cd_booklet.cdl=1,,1338fellowes_neato_cd_insert.cdl=1,,2470fellowes_neato_cd_label.cdl=1,,2298Fellowes_neato_cd_slimline_insert.cdl=1,,2168hisago_cd_booklet_cj692s.cdl=1,,906hisago_cd_insert_cj593s.cdl=1,,1450hisago_cd_insert_cj691s.cdl=1,,1974hisago_cd_insert_cj695s_back.cdl=1,,1050hisago_cd_insert_cj695s_front.cdl=1,,554hisago_cd_label_a4_cj2847s.cdl=1,,2548hisago_cd_label_a4_cj2884s.cdl=1,,2318hisago_cd_label_a5_cj2846s.cdl=1,,1194hisago_cd_label_a5_cj5000s.cdl=1,,1070hisago_cd_label_cj2845s.cdl=1,,982hisago_cj2843s.cdl=1,,1542hp_cd_inlay.cdl=1,,1390hp_cd_label_us_regular.cdl=1,,1006memorex_cd_insert.cdl=1,,1432memorex_cd_label.cdl=1,,2190nanacreate_inkjet_cdr_labels.cdl=1,,2242office_cd_insert_a4.cdl=1,,1598office_cd_label_a4_regular.cdl=1,,1358pressit_cd_label_a4_regular.cdl=1,,2332SanwaSupply_CD_Booklet_A4.cdl=1,,934SanwaSupply_CD_Bottom_Index_A4.cdl=1,,2004SanwaSupply_CD_Case_Index_A4.cdl=1,,1460SanwaSupply_CD_Label_138x145_24mm.cdl=1,,832SanwaSupply_CD_Label_138x145_41mm.cdl=1,,904SanwaSupply_CD_Label_A4_24mm.cdl=1,,2274SanwaSupply_CD_Label_A4_41mm.cdl=1,,3042SanwaSupply_CD_Label_A5_24mm.cdl=1,,1092SanwaSupply_CD_Label_A5_41mm.cdl=1,,1458SanwaSupply_Slim_CD_Index_A4.cdl=1,,1022sanwa_inkjet_cdr_labels.cdl=1,,2110Stick_it_Right_Ultimate_CD_Inserts.cdl=1,,2018Stick_it_Right_Ultimate_CD_Inserts_Fold_Over.cdl=1,,930Stick_it_Right_Ultimate_CD_Labels.cdl=1,,2190sure_thing_cd_label.cdl=1,,2386tdk_a4_insert.cdl=1,,1600trackfmt.txt=1,,417versatile_cd_labels_2up.cdl=1,,1312zweckform_cd_label_a4_regular.cdl=1,,1612zweckform_insert_32250.cdl=1,,1474AquariumApp.ani=1,,16818SpaceApp.ani=1,,55842NatureWait.ani=1,,39364NatureApp.ani=1,,49186daVinciWait.ani=1,,26268AquariumWait.ani=1,,13548daVinciApp.ani=1,,18076SpaceWait.ani=1,,68830daVinciHand.cur=1,,2238daVinciHelp.cur=1,,2238daVinciPen.cur=1,,2238AquariumPen.cur=1,,2238AquariumHelp.cur=1,,2238NatureArrow.cur=1,,2238NatureHand.cur=1,,2238NatureHelp.cur=1,,2238NaturePen.cur=1,,2238AquariumHand.cur=1,,2238AquariumArrow.cur=1,,2238SpaceArrow.cur=1,,2238SpaceHand.cur=1,,2238SpaceHelp.cur=1,,2238SpacePen.cur=1,,2238daVinciArrow.cur=1,,2238winAquariumAsterisk.wav=1,,8738winAquariumClose.wav=1,,99280winAquariumCritStop.wav=1,,135646winAquariumDefault.wav=1,,67474winAquariumError.wav=1,,213016winAquariumExclamation.wav=1,,17026winAquariumMaximize.wav=1,,11254winAquariumMenuCMD.wav=1,,11034winAquariumMenuPopUp.wav=1,,8282winAquariumMinimize.wav=1,,7974winAquariumOpen.wav=1,,50682winAquariumQuestion.wav=1,,33900winAquariumRecycle.wav=1,,207404winAquariumRestoreDown.wav=1,,84856winAquariumRestoreUp.wav=1,,71412winAquariumSysExit.wav=1,,312328winAquariumSysStart.wav=1,,495332windaVinciAsterisk.wav=1,,50700windaVinciClose.wav=1,,106212windaVinciCritStop.wav=1,,231964windaVinciDefault.wav=1,,116912windaVinciError.wav=1,,57692windaVinciExclamation.wav=1,,57348windaVinciMaximize.wav=1,,76520windaVinciMenuCMD.wav=1,,37116windaVinciMenuPopUp.wav=1,,46584windaVinciMinimize.wav=1,,92468windaVinciOpen.wav=1,,104088windaVinciQuestion.wav=1,,207008windaVinciRecycle.wav=1,,35638windaVinciRestoreDown.wav=1,,115244windaVinciRestoreUp.wav=1,,120348windaVinciSysExit.wav=1,,627852windaVinciSysStart.wav=1,,593760winNatureAsterisk.wav=1,,7820winNatureClose.wav=1,,15686winNatureCritStop.wav=1,,39598winNatureDefault.wav=1,,33976winNatureError.wav=1,,14384winNatureExclamation.wav=1,,8850winNatureMaximize.wav=1,,6342winNatureMenuCMD.wav=1,,1486winNatureMenuPopUp.wav=1,,1518winNatureMinimize.wav=1,,18492winNatureOpen.wav=1,,49610winNatureQuestion.wav=1,,33392winNatureRecycle.wav=1,,26440winNatureRestoreDown.wav=1,,4198winNatureRestoreUp.wav=1,,3656winNatureSysExit.wav=1,,397352winNatureSysStart.wav=1,,510944winSpaceAsterisk.wav=1,,1226winSpaceClose.wav=1,,11054winSpaceCritStop.wav=1,,53088winSpaceDefault.wav=1,,3574winSpaceError.wav=1,,8630winSpaceExclamation.wav=1,,10150winSpaceMaximize.wav=1,,28636winSpaceMenuCMD.wav=1,,522winSpaceMenuPopUp.wav=1,,8476winSpaceMinimize.wav=1,,29184winSpaceOpen.wav=1,,11054winSpaceQuestion.wav=1,,5954winSpaceRecycle.wav=1,,27560winSpaceRestoreDown.wav=1,,27208winSpaceRestoreUp.wav=1,,29440winSpaceSysExit.wav=1,,258104winSpaceSysStart.wav=1,,1142720daVinci.theme=1,,6394Nature.Theme=1,,6334Space.Theme=1,,6270Aquarium.Theme=1,,6460AquariumRecFull.ico=1,,25214AquariumRecEmpty.ico=1,,23798daVinciRecFull.ico=1,,25214daVinciRecEmpty.ico=1,,25214NatureRecFull.ico=1,,25214NatureRecEmpty.ico=1,,25214SpaceRecFull.ico=1,,25214SpaceRecEmpty.ico=1,,25214DaVinci.wmz=1,,489003Space.wmz=1,,404799Aquarium.wmz=1,,519259Leaves.wmz=1,,490260Aquarium.jpg=1,,708605Ocean.jpg=1,,742877DaVinci.jpg=1,,376069Stream.jpg=1,,598214Space.jpg=1,,780416StarTracks.jpg=1,,498690[FileSetGold]wpgldfsh.scr[FileSetSpac]space.scr[FileSetDavn]davinci.scr[FileSetNatr]nature.scr[FileSetDancerRes]DancerUI.dllDancer.chm[FileSetDancer]Dancer.exe[FileSetDancers]Amanda_L.dn2Amanda_L.da2[DancerReg.add]HKLM, "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Plus\Dancer\Dancer Content","Dir1", 0, %16422%\"Windows Plus\Dancer\Dancers"[DancerReg.del]HKLM, "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Plus\Dancer\Dancer Content"[FileSetCDLM]CDLM.exeCDLMPlugin.dll[FileSetCDLMRes] CDLMUI.dllCDLMPluginUI.dllCDLM.chm[FileSetCDLMImages]Plus_Back_Section_Background.bmpPlus_CD_Label_Background.bmpPlus_Front_Section_Background.bmpPlus_Label_Background.bmpPlus_Left_Spine_Background.bmpPlus_Right_Spine_Background.bmpPlus_Spine_Background.bmp[FileSetCDLMTemplates]A-One_CD_Case_Index_A4.cdlA-One_CD_Index_148x296.cdlA-One_CD_Label_148x296.cdlapli_cd_label_a4_10039.cdlapli_cd_label_a4_10041.cdlapli_cd_label_a4_10166.cdlapli_cd_label_a4_10294.cdlapli_cd_label_a4_2001.cdlAPLI_CD_Label_A4_3268.cdlavery_cd_insert_a4_j8432.cdlavery_cd_insert_a4_j8435.cdlavery_cd_insert_us_regular.cdlavery_cd_label_5824.cdlavery_cd_label_a4_full_face.cdlavery_cd_label_a4_regular.cdlavery_cd_label_us_full_face.cdlavery_cd_label_us_regular.cdlavery_maxell_cd_booklet_a4_c9358.cdlavery_maxell_cd_insert_a4_c9357.cdlavery_maxell_cd_label_a4_c95661.cdlavery_maxell_cd_label_a4_full_face.cdlavery_maxell_cd_label_a5_c95461.cdlavery_maxell_cd_label_a5_c95462.cdlbasf_cd_label_a4_regular.cdlcd_stomper_a4_insert.cdlcd_stomper_cd_label__a4_regular.cdlcd_stomper_cd_label__us_regular.cdlcd_stomper_insert.cdldata_becker_a4_insert.cdldata_becker_cd_insert.cdldata_becker_cd_label.cdldata_becker_cd_label_a4_full_face.cdldecadry_cd_label_a4_regular.cdlelecom_cd_label_a4_regular.cdlelecom_cd_label_a5.cdlfellowes_cd_label_a4_regular.cdlFellowes_neato_a4_cd_booklet.cdlfellowes_neato_a4_insert.cdlfellowes_neato_cd_booklet.cdlfellowes_neato_cd_insert.cdlfellowes_neato_cd_label.cdlFellowes_neato_cd_slimline_insert.cdlhisago_cd_booklet_cj692s.cdlhisago_cd_insert_cj593s.cdlhisago_cd_insert_cj691s.cdlhisago_cd_insert_cj695s_back.cdlhisago_cd_insert_cj695s_front.cdlhisago_cd_label_a4_cj2847s.cdlhisago_cd_label_a4_cj2884s.cdlhisago_cd_label_a5_cj2846s.cdlhisago_cd_label_a5_cj5000s.cdlhisago_cd_label_cj2845s.cdlhisago_cj2843s.cdlhp_cd_inlay.cdlhp_cd_label_us_regular.cdlmemorex_cd_insert.cdlmemorex_cd_label.cdlnanacreate_inkjet_cdr_labels.cdloffice_cd_insert_a4.cdloffice_cd_label_a4_regular.cdlpressit_cd_label_a4_regular.cdlSanwaSupply_CD_Booklet_A4.cdlSanwaSupply_CD_Bottom_Index_A4.cdlSanwaSupply_CD_Case_Index_A4.cdlSanwaSupply_CD_Label_138x145_24mm.cdlSanwaSupply_CD_Label_138x145_41mm.cdlSanwaSupply_CD_Label_A4_24mm.cdlSanwaSupply_CD_Label_A4_41mm.cdlSanwaSupply_CD_Label_A5_24mm.cdlSanwaSupply_CD_Label_A5_41mm.cdlSanwaSupply_Slim_CD_Index_A4.cdlsanwa_inkjet_cdr_labels.cdlStick_it_Right_Ultimate_CD_Inserts.cdlStick_it_Right_Ultimate_CD_Inserts_Fold_Over.cdlStick_it_Right_Ultimate_CD_Labels.cdlsure_thing_cd_label.cdltdk_a4_insert.cdltrackfmt.txtversatile_cd_labels_2up.cdlzweckform_cd_label_a4_regular.cdlzweckform_insert_32250.cdl[RegCDLM]16422, "Windows Plus\CDLM", CDLMPlugin.dll, 1[CDLMReg.add]HKLM, "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\AddOn\Printing", "PrintPlugin", 0, %16422%\"Windows Plus\CDLM\CDLM.exe"[CDLMReg.del]HKLM, "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\AddOn\Printing", "PrintPlugin"[FileSetThemeScreen] ; Windows\System32 Aquarium.jpgOcean.jpgDaVinci.jpgSpring.jpgStream.jpgSpace.jpgStarTracks.jpg[FileSetTheme] ;\WINDOWS\Resources\%lang ID% daVinci.themeNature.ThemeSpace.ThemeAquarium.Theme[FileSetThemeIconAqua]AquariumRecFull.icoAquariumRecEmpty.ico[FileSetThemeIconDavi]daVinciRecFull.icodaVinciRecEmpty.ico[FileSetThemeIconNatu]NatureRecFull.icoNatureRecEmpty.ico[FileSetThemeIconSpac] SpaceRecFull.icoSpaceRecEmpty.ico[FileSetThemeCursor] ;\WINDOWS\Cursors daVinciHand.curdaVinciHelp.curdaVinciPen.curAquariumPen.curAquariumHelp.curNatureArrow.curNatureHand.curNatureHelp.curNaturePen.curAquariumHand.curAquariumArrow.curSpaceArrow.curSpaceHand.curSpaceHelp.curSpacePen.curdaVinciArrow.curAquariumApp.aniSpaceApp.aniNatureWait.aniNatureApp.anidaVinciWait.aniAquariumWait.anidaVinciApp.aniSpaceWait.ani[FileSetThemeSound] ;\WINDOWS\Media winAquariumAsterisk.wavwinAquariumClose.wavwinAquariumCritStop.wavwinAquariumDefault.wavwinAquariumError.wavwinAquariumExclamation.wavwinAquariumMaximize.wavwinAquariumMenuCMD.wavwinAquariumMenuPopUp.wavwinAquariumMinimize.wavwinAquariumOpen.wavwinAquariumQuestion.wavwinAquariumRecycle.wavwinAquariumRestoreDown.wavwinAquariumRestoreUp.wavwinAquariumSysExit.wavwinAquariumSysStart.wavwindaVinciAsterisk.wavwindaVinciClose.wavwindaVinciCritStop.wavwindaVinciDefault.wavwindaVinciError.wavwindaVinciExclamation.wavwindaVinciMaximize.wavwindaVinciMenuCMD.wavwindaVinciMenuPopUp.wavwindaVinciMinimize.wavwindaVinciOpen.wavwindaVinciQuestion.wavwindaVinciRecycle.wavwindaVinciRestoreDown.wavwindaVinciRestoreUp.wavwindaVinciSysExit.wavwindaVinciSysStart.wavwinNatureAsterisk.wavwinNatureClose.wavwinNatureCritStop.wavwinNatureDefault.wavwinNatureError.wavwinNatureExclamation.wavwinNatureMaximize.wavwinNatureMenuCMD.wavwinNatureMenuPopUp.wavwinNatureMinimize.wavwinNatureOpen.wavwinNatureQuestion.wavwinNatureRecycle.wavwinNatureRestoreDown.wavwinNatureRestoreUp.wavwinNatureSysExit.wavwinNatureSysStart.wavwinSpaceAsterisk.wavwinSpaceClose.wavwinSpaceCritStop.wavwinSpaceDefault.wavwinSpaceError.wavwinSpaceExclamation.wavwinSpaceMaximize.wavwinSpaceMenuCMD.wavwinSpaceMenuPopUp.wavwinSpaceMinimize.wavwinSpaceOpen.wavwinSpaceQuestion.wavwinSpaceRecycle.wavwinSpaceRestoreDown.wavwinSpaceRestoreUp.wavwinSpaceSysExit.wavwinSpaceSysStart.wav[FileSetThemeSkin] ;Program Files\Windows Media Player\Skins DaVinci.wmzLeaves.wmzSpace.wmzAquarium.wmzThemeDescription = "Designs"CDLMDescription = "Windows CD-Etiketten"DancerDescription = "Windows Tänzer"GoldDescription = "Aquarium"SpacDescription = "Weltall"DavnDescription = "Da Vinci"NatrDescription = "Natur"PlusSSDescription = "Bildschirmschoner"ThemeTip = "Fügt erweiterte Designs zum Computer hinzu."CDLMTip = "Unterstützt Sie beim Entwerfen und Drucken von Etiketten für CDs und CD-Hüllen."DancerTip = "Zeigt einen zweidimensionalen, animierten Tänzer oder ein Tänzerpaar auf dem Windows-Desktop."GoldTip = "Zeigt auf Ihrem Bildschirm Fische an, die in einem virtuellen Aquarium schwimmen. "SpacTip = "Zeigt Objekte im Weltall an."DavnTip = "Zeigt von Leonardo da Vinci erdachte oder geschaffene Objekte an."NatrTip = "Zeigt eine ruhige Naturszene."PlusSSTip = "Fügt weitere Bildschirmschoner zum Computer hinzu."CDLMMenu="Windows-Digitalmedienerweiterungen"DancerMenu="Windows-Digitalmedienerweiterungen"---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jetz die Dateien wieder schön Packen (repack) und im die Entsprechenden Windows Ordener kopieren !Hoffe das hilft auch anderen !P.S. Es macht einen Unterschied in welcher Reihenfolge Hotfixpacks integriert werden ! Falls Ihr also nen Fehler habt (z.B. Pxhare wurde nicht gefunden),macht es nochmal und tauscht die Reihenfolge ziwschen WMP und dem Hotfixpack ! (if you got a pxshare error - change the load order from wmp and hotfixpack)
Edited by R2D2

Hello nuhi and others.

I have 2 more suggestions for nLite and I hope I'm not too late to post this.

1. Regarding KB2564958 update (and also the obsolete KB971513), some registry keys about uiautomationcore.dll are missing. The thread is about HFSLIP, but the bug also exists in nLite (1.4.9.3).

2. The boot sector included in nLite is old. MS uses a new boot sector in their officially-integrated XP SP3 disc. I don't know much about the boot code, but when you extract and open it with a hex editor, the new boot sector has this ASCII string:

SETUPLDR.BINBOOTFIX.BINI386AMD64

The old one has only 'SETUPLDR.BINBOOTFIX.BINI386'.

That's all I want to say.