AMD APU graphics drivers for Windows 2000?

AnX

@RacerBG, I understand you are avoiding Windows update and you feel that SP's are the only updates worth installing, but unless you are content with only using hardware and software that was officially supported by the OS+SP, you might have to change your stance. You can't be upset and complain when something doesn't work when there have been updates that fix issues which you refuse to apply, or when other software depends on those updates being in place.

Cheers and Regards

@RacerBG, I understand you are avoiding Windows update and you feel that SP's are the only updates worth installing, but unless you are content with only using hardware and software that was officially supported by the OS+SP, you might have to change your stance. You can't be upset and complain when something doesn't work when there have been updates that fix issues which you refuse to apply, or when other software depends on those updates being in place.

Cheers and Regards

Well to be honest if this is my only choice then I give up my "strategy" at least for Windows 2000. I will take a look at SP 5.2 later on and try again my luck.

@RacerBG - please don't complain if you don't follow the prerequisites. I honestly don't understand your aversions to a Fully Updated Windows 9x/NT/2K/Vista/7 OS. :unsure: You've repeated this in multiple places. Please note that many fixes are specifically for preventing something from "breaking" in addition to simple security updates.

• 11 months later...

I have a Dell Latitude C800 laptop with a ATI Mobility M4 GPU and I've tried the ATI Catalyst 10.2 Legacy drivers with it... Blackwingcat: I think it would make a lot of sense to back-port the Legacy 13.1 Catalyst drivers meant for Windows XP to Windows 2000 too...