AMD APU graphics drivers for Windows 2000?

AnX

This is the same issue I have. The APU is not supported under any driver. A6-6400k here. HD8470D

As these processors merge with GPUs we're going to have a lot less win2k choices if there is never a driver available :(

Ya I'd just have to return all the hardware I just bought :P

I'm running mini-itx with no room for a discreet card (on purpose)

I'll just keep waiting til someone *COUGH* BWC *COUGH* can perform another miracle for us

• 4 months later...

BWC you're the best! I loaded up the new drivers on my A6-6400K and they worked great! I can finally use this system the way I intended with Win2k and without an NVIDIA card :D

ほんとにどうもありがとうございました!!

But I use nVIDIA GTX780Ti on my Windows 2000 :)

AMD HD 5xxx, 6xxx, 7xxx, 8xxx and 9xxx make the screen white out, when you use video helper function (some games use it for example opening ).

Edited by blackwingcat

Im having trouble for both Windows 98 and Windows 2000 because of my graphics card ATI Radeon X1200. The first AMD Catalyst which supports it is for Windows XP - version 7.6. Windows 98 SE is blocked to version 6.2 and Windows 2000 SP4 is blocked to version 6.5.

Im generally upset. :(

Im having trouble for both Windows 98 and Windows 2000 because of my graphics card ATI Radeon X1200. The first AMD Catalyst which supports it is for Windows XP - version 7.6. Windows 98 SE is blocked to version 6.2 and Windows 2000 SP4 is blocked to version 6.5.

You can use Legacy ATI Driver 10.2 for Windows 2000 from on my blog.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/blackwingcat/archives/967121.html

You can use Legacy ATI Driver 10.2 for Windows 2000 from on my blog.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/blackwingcat/archives/967121.html

I want to thank you for this! :) But looks like i installed it not where i want it and then BSOD appeared. Anyway thanks for the help.

I want to thank you for this! :) But looks like i installed it not where i want it and then BSOD appeared. Anyway thanks for the help.

Hi.

Did you apply all windows update ?

Plz Check sys file with dependency walker.

No, I'm avoiding Windows Update.