You may try CloudMe (see my signature). Dunno how performant it is (my connection sucks big time), but my files are still there, unlike other hosts that wipe out your files after one month without explicitly saying that when creating an account.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,  warm regards.

I installed StartIsBack + 1.7 for Windows 8.1 x64 and worked well. But suddenly stopped showing recent programs in its initial window as well as programs that had anchored the menu also appear (all empty initial screen appears). Another problem I see is new in that by giving a program to be "anchored to the start menu", does not appear in the context menu. I uninstalled  deleting and re-install previous configurations, but not resolved. It may have damaged something in Windows (the register file or some .NET framework package), ¿StarIsBack depend on any particular version of .NET framework package or other units?

I would appreciate any help or suggestions.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I been using start is back for a while now on 8.1 and I recently reinstalled when I got an SSD. Now, I've got a weird issue with things not showing up in the start menu.

dDdbc.jpg

So, in this screen shot, I can see some of what I've installed but most do not show up. 

dDdhz.jpg

Here I'm installing QBittorrent which has Start Menu shortcut checked and has worked in the past.

dDdm7.jpg

Here is qBittorrent installed and running but not in the startmenu. I think some directory might have changed because flux, and notepad++ both have start menu folders.

dDdsN.jpg

Here's a screenshot of the start menu folder. I can add stuff here manually.

I've tried reinstalling and rebooting. 

Edited by FearlessCaptain

From my research I found that Cloudflare does not cache non-web content, am I wrong?

Anything over HTTP is cached by Cloudflare automatically when enabled. HTTPS can be cached if you pay them (since they have to do some certificate wizardry to make it work).

As long as updates are served over HTTP on port 80 and not FTP, etc. Cloudflare will handle it.

• 2 weeks later...

@Tihiy: is there any way to make installer of startisback silent ?

http://startisback.com/#download-tab

Link on that page:  StartIsBack / StartIsBack+ Deployment guide and group policy template

(downloads GroupPolicy.zip)

Insize zip, double click on "Deploying StartIsBack.html"

In the first section "Automated installation and updating" will be the command line options you need.

@Tihiy: is there any way to make installer of startisback silent ?

http://startisback.com/#download-tab

Link on that page:  StartIsBack / StartIsBack+ Deployment guide and group policy template

(downloads GroupPolicy.zip)

Insize zip, double click on "Deploying StartIsBack.html"

In the first section "Automated installation and updating" will be the command line options you need.

Thanks.

Hello, I'm doing a small autoit to automate the process of applying a custom theme for Windows 8.1, change the orb, the start menu visual style, apply timedate, imageres, among others with one click, and the only thing I need is to apply the settings for the startisback, and my request is this, of course if you can, could guide me with messages that are sent to apply the settings though not in leguaje autoit, if not too much trouble, excuse the bad English of google translator, thank you very much

Edited by georchin

Hello, I'm doing a small autoit to automate the process of applying a custom theme for Windows 8.1, change the orb, the start menu visual style, apply timedate, imageres, among others with one click, and the only thing I need is to apply the settings for the startisback, and my request is this, of course if you can, could guide me with messages that are sent to apply the settings though not in leguaje autoit, if not too much trouble, excuse the bad English of google translator, thank you very much

You can try to import a registry file with the desired settings. Easy and fast. 

Puedes intentar importando un archivo de registro con los ajustes deseados. Fácil y rápido.

Cheers.

You can try to import a registry file with the desired settings. Easy and fast. 

Puedes intentar importando un archivo de registro con los ajustes deseados. Fácil y rápido.

Cheers.

what I mean is that as I can implement the changes already made to the autoit in the registry, for example, calling user32.dll sendmessage and send WM_THEMECHANGED to taskbar (Shell_TrayWnd) system to inform you that a change took place, but since try in various ways but with this autoit I could apply the changes without restarting explorer.exe without having to apply to the configurator startisback, but that's what you do not want to do, thanks