thanks again Tihiy. :)

I'll try to take it to his topic

and yeah, maybe a little suggestion from me though I'm sure it's good idea or not, add an option to keep taskbar and start setting color and make it always follow color changing from windows setting by default

I was just wondering if, along with the new option to have the Start screen automatically launch on a secondary monitor, would it be possible to select which secondary monitor it launches on, for those of us who have 3-monitor (or more) setups. With my setup, my primary monitor is in the center, and when I boot the computer, the Start screen usually opens on the right monitor (which is where I want it), but sometimes it opens on the left monitor. Not a huge issue, though. Thanks.

I was just wondering if, along with the new option to have the Start screen automatically launch on a secondary monitor, would it be possible to select which secondary monitor it launches on, for those of us who have 3-monitor (or more) setups. With my setup, my primary monitor is in the center, and when I boot the computer, the Start screen usually opens on the right monitor (which is where I want it), but sometimes it opens on the left monitor. Not a huge issue, though. Thanks.

You actually can. Move configuration window to the monitor it's supposed to open on before clicking OK.

changing icon of start apps folder runs smoothly when using default style of all program but not when using flyout menu (xp style)

will you add support for png orb?

Edited by rocky

So the option to hide the Start button is gone?

Is it possible to have Start Menu but not the Start button?

Run 'startisbackcfg /multimon' and uncheck 'Show start button on main taskbar'.

So the option to hide the Start button is gone?

Is it possible to have Start Menu but not the Start button?

Run 'startisbackcfg /multimon' and uncheck 'Show start button on main taskbar'.

Ah, thanks a lot, @Tihiy :D

I've noticed whenever StartIsBack+ is updated, it restarts Explorer with Admin rights, which breaks Metro apps until you manually restart explorer normally

Not a big deal as updates are not every day, but no way to avoid this ?

After installing 1.5 +RC, the Orbs no longer work. Why is that ?

Because you have bottom-left screen edge enabled.

I've noticed whenever StartIsBack+ is updated, it restarts Explorer with Admin rights, which breaks Metro apps until you manually restart explorer normally

Not a big deal as updates are not every day, but no way to avoid this ?

Don't run installer elevated in the first place.