So far so good! :) No more black screen after install. The only new thing I noticed is that if I hover too close to the lower left corner of the screen and the button enlarges it brings me to the Start Screen as indicated in the notes above. To me that's an annoyance but I can tolerate it if that was the intent. :) Thanks again for continuing to put out a great product! Hopefully with your new job this project doesn't get abandoned! As an IT professional I highly recommend your product to others over the other products.

Can anyone tell me what this sub menu option is called that shoots out from my email link? And how did it get there? I have this for some users but not others and I can't figure out why.

post-389793-0-27796100-1395705897_thumb.

Isn't that the Thunderbird icon? If so, I would think that would show up for users for which you have installed Thunderbird, and not for users where you haven't.

Cheers and Regards

sorry but responding your case, afaik it would appear after using the app for several times. I don't know exactly, but that's what happened after I installed Firefox. If it has never been used, so I guess it'd not appear.

sorry but responding your case, afaik it would appear after using the app for several times. I don't know exactly, but that's what happened after I installed Firefox. If it has never been used, so I guess it'd not appear.

Good catch, I believe you're right!

If I use the 3rd party themes with StartIsBack, sometimes on next couple days, it shows a black screen after boot and I have been resetting the PC many times to start all over again. System restore is helpful but I don't want to use the system restore. Any ideas?

Using Windows 8.1 with spring update on x64 -

On start Screen - when I hover my mouse down, it doesnt always bring up the task bar. Is this something being worked on ?

Sometimes the taskbar shows up, sometimes it doesnt.

just found bit weird behavior with xp style, small bug, I guess

here I have all programs with two colums; first go to all programs; hover one menu from first column which has one sub menu; hover menu item/child from that menu; hover mouse to menu on second column; back to that menu again, when hover menu, it doesn't expand to menu item.

sorry if my explanation look complicated :)