Update 2 won't have a start menu.

Then anything special about this update, do you know?

It's quite a long time there is no any update of SIB+, so I hope Tihiy will release one!

Update 2 won't have a start menu.

Then anything special about this update, do you know?

It's quite a long time there is no any update of SIB+, so I hope Tihiy will release one!

http://bit.ly/1kz6nYL

http://winsupersite.com/windows-8/windows-81-update-2-shipping-month

Windows 8.1 Update 2 is arriving in August as expected. But it has likewise been deemphasized as expected so that the originally broader changes can be rolled into the next major version of Windows. Now the update will simply be communicated as the "August update" to the OS and it will include no major new features at all. Exciting!

it will include no major new features at all. Exciting!

Gosh, "no new features at all"! Then what's worth "exciting"???

A page in your dictionary, in the volume SAQ-SAT, must have been accidentally ripped off :w00t::ph34r:, among the words that you have no chance to read a definition for, there is:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm

The article linked to by roirraWedorehT is however an interesting example of Paul Thurrot doing an U turn :yes:

jaclaz

The article linked to by roirraWedorehT is however an interesting example of Paul Thurrot doing an U turn :yes:

jaclaz

Hi Jaclaz,

That's a long article so I changed my mind, not reading it!  :blushing:  

However, I clicked on the link you posted and then typed "U turn", and then got this:

Wondering what's wrong with your dictionary, dear? 

Hi guys, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I'd like to know is someone knows how to change the frame around the user account picture in the start menu.

I'm using Windows 8.1.1 and StartIsBack... I created a theme for my windows and I was able to change everything I wanted to change except for the frame around the user account picture.

I know how to change it creating a theme just for SIB+ and putting the theme in SIB folder, but the same method does not work if I put the bitmap files in the general msstyle I created.

Any idea how to do it without creating a specific theme for SIB?

Thanks everyone dft009.gif
Edited by andyjessy

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the update. But there's something I can't help asking about!

You say "Windowblinds support", but why advise not to use it?

Why bother installing Start8 when already have SIB+ in hand? 

The last question is not a question at all! That theme on the screenshot is cool, but SIB+ doesn't have it!!! 

Thanks for the update. But there's something I can't help asking about!

You say "Windowblinds support", but why advise not to use it?

Why bother installing Start8 when already have SIB+ in hand?

The last question is not a question at all! That theme on the screenshot is cool, but SIB+ doesn't have it!!!

Looks like the Start Menu with the transparency off and the color set to black.

Recovery FLASHABLE version now posted near the bottom of the first post of the http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2764098'>[bATTERY] Plasma Battery! ???????????? & wickeddecimalbarwide_colors

Charging still shot

senygy6y.jpg

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Conquest: Singularity v7.0, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.

Per machine, as I want settings to be same between all logins.When I checked those registry keys before and after activation, the LicenseHash value obviously stayed the same, but the ActivationData changed (ie. old data was overwritten with new data, rather than a ActivationData1 being created with the new data).This is on Win 8.1.1 x64 with latest SIB+ 1.6.2

Any update on this Tihiy ?

You mentioned it should already do this, but that's not what I'm seeing

Still haven't heard from you on this. Any chance of getting support for this in SIB+ 1.7 ?