Dissentient, it might help if you also posted a similar image showing what you expected the image was supposed to look like it had worked correctly, with the differences highlighted.

Cheers and Regards

Not sure when this problem started but I don't have the more results link displayed any longer under the search results, can any one else confirm this?

Sorry ignore this post I found out why, I had deselected search public folders, it works fine now.

Edited by MrGRiM

Why it's not Tihiy announcing the update any more? 

Who will answer the questions to solve the problems from now on? Or people will have to rely upon themselves?    

Hi folks,

After upgrading the latest version I lost my activation and I can't activate for next 30 days according to the activation screen,

How do I bypass that?

post-393162-0-63259800-1400353669_thumb.

Hi folks,

After upgrading the latest version I lost my activation and I can't activate for next 30 days according to the activation screen,

How do I bypass that?

What kind of license do you have? Check the website for information on releasing previous activations, or follow instructions I know I've seen for when you have to re-activate for any reason and it still shows as your license is being used.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII with M.O.A.R. v9.0, dkp kernel dated 3/20/2014 and TWRP v2.7.0.0.

Why it's not Tihiy announcing the update any more?

Who will answer the questions to solve the problems from now on? Or people will have to rely upon themselves?

Tihiy already said he's crazy busy with his new job. After all, I'm sure even with the success of SiB that it can't pay all the bills.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII with M.O.A.R. v9.0, dkp kernel dated 3/20/2014 and TWRP v2.7.0.0.

• 3 weeks later...

The "Terminate modern apps with the close button" option doesn't work completely. Clicking the close button (x) on a modern app closes the app, but still leaves it in the Task Manager.

The only two methods I've seen that permanently close an app are good 'ol Alt + F4 and the click and drag way or closing only this time you have wait until the app flips around.

Edited by ptd163

I've been using Start is Back since I got my first Windows 8 machine a couple of months ago, a Dell XPS 9530.

I started having issues a few days ago, since updating to 1.6.2 (but not necessarily related to that)

If I click on my start button the start menu opens as normal, but a couple of seconds later it will freeze and stop responding, then the whole start menu and task bar will restart, like you're restarting the windows explorer process. I've tried this with the task manager open, and as it's crashing it appears that another instance of windows explorer opens,

Does anyone know if this issue is Start is back related? and how I could go about solving it?

Many thanks