Funny, they have ripped off the Start Menu from Win 8 for 3 years and then decided to bring it back. And it's still called Win 8! Why don't they put it back on a completely new OS and call it Win 9 or something else not relating to 8 at all?

I would rather they bring back the aero glass than the start menu!

Nice update as usual :) Is there any chance you could look into fixing this small icon spacing issue for narrow taskbars in the next release?

So just installed v1.6, and I can't even see the effect. So much for my concern :D

However one problem is the default Start icon seems to have some extra space to the left of it now, which it didn't have in 1.5.2. I only am aware of this because I use a narrow taskbar, see the following images:

sib-iconcomparisonw5pw3.png

If there was a way to fix the minor extra spacing it would be very much appreciated, as everything else is perfect.

I would rather they bring back the aero glass than the start menu!

You should check out Aero Glass, an app that brings Aero back to Windows 8. Using it currently and works very well.

Edited by Specular

can I get help in finding out if there is an hot key to bring up the properties menu for the program, I have applied a button and now when I right click all I get is the original Windows menu not the startisback menu to change my options, I have uinstalled the app and reinstalled it & it automatically apllied the same button back, thanks for any help on this issue

Edited by cwayne985

hi i bought licence before few days and i want to ask why is this hapening sometimes i dont see icon of program i have 8.1 64bit clean install on SSD samsung EVO 250gb? thank you

If it happens only sometimes, then everything is fine. This is absolutely normal. If there is no icon regularly and You can't get them back even, if You delete this one icon and then will renew it. Then is already something wrong, usually is some windows settings or files damaged, faulty or incorrect.

After installing SIB Plus, you can right click on Start Menu > Properties > About, then enter the key there.

Btw, can someone make Ei8htOrb_v2 a little bigger, please? The current one looks small on the display of 125%.

hi i need this program. but offline activation possible ? please my bad english

There's an "Activate via web browser" option, which presumably allows you to generate the activation code on a different computer.

OK, then this option must be added into SIB+ recently because I didn't see it before.

Or it must have been there before but I didn't notice at all!  :blushing: