Is this final version of SIB since Microsoft confirmed that start menu is coming back in a "future update"/Windows 9?

Look back a page. We talked about it already.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII with M.O.A.R. v9.0, dkp kernel dated 3/20/2014 and TWRP v2.7.0.0.

Hello,

Can you change the text color of the search box to black? I mean after I type something, the text goes black, else it will show "Search programs and files" in grey color, just like now it does.

18NhcOh.png

hello Tihiy,

i have a memory leak with startisback 1.6

how can i fix it?

If you experience this issue often, it could be your theme is somehow not valid. Please send it to me.

hallo i have some question?:

1) is compatible startisback+ 1.6 with the windows 8.1- update 1?

2) when i install the upgrade must first unistall startisback+ 1.6?

sorry for my english

hallo i have some question?:

1) is compatible startisback+ 1.6 with the windows 8.1- update 1?

2) when i install the upgrade must first unistall startisback+ 1.6?

sorry for my english

Yes.

No.

Many many thanks Tihiy for this new Version of StartIsBack 1.6 and also for OldNewExplorer 1.0.7, i`m totally happy with it and AeroGlass 1.2.1 from BM, i use Win 8.1 Pro with Update 1 and everything works great! :thumbup .

A little StartIsBack publicity at Softpedia.com: http://news.softpedia.com/news/StartIsBack-Start-Menu-Gets-Windows-8-1-Update-Support-Free-Download-436107.shtml

"Of course, software developers are also tweaking their apps to provide full compatibility with Windows 8.1 Update, and StartIsBack is one of the first programs to get improved in this regard."

Edited by CompUser

A little StartIsBack publicity at Softpedia.com: http://news.softpedia.com/news/StartIsBack-Start-Menu-Gets-Windows-8-1-Update-Support-Free-Download-436107.shtml

"Of course, software developers are also tweaking their apps to provide full compatibility with Windows 8.1 Update, and StartIsBack is one of the first programs to get improved in this regard."

[Thumbsup] [Thumbsup]

gsilvap

Why not try Classic Shell, it's just as good if not better, Plus the maker of Classic Shell is very helpful, with any Classic Shell problems and it's Free. :angel

gsilvap

Why not try Classic Shell, it's just as good if not better, Plus the maker of Classic Shell is very helpful, with any Classic Shell problems and it's Free. :angel

You know, any other argument aside, that's just rude to post that in the support thread for SiB. Why not PM the guy your recommendation instead? :rolleyes:

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII with M.O.A.R. v9.0, dkp kernel dated 3/20/2014 and TWRP v2.7.0.0.

I've had StartIsBack for about 5 days now, but it's already saying that it has expired. I'm not going to pay $2.99 just to keep evaluating it. I'm supposed to have 30 days here.

Can you help?