Hi, Tihiy

Thanks for responding and apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

I found the problem - I disabled "Admin Approval Mode" in Security Policies:

Adminstative Tools => Local Security Policy => Local Policies => Security Options => User Account Control: Run all administrators in Admin Approval Mode

Once I enabled this again (the default option), "PC Settings" showed up on my Start Menu.

Unfortunately, it also adds a "Start Apps" folder to my All Apps menu.

This isn't situated at the usual locations for start menu shortcuts.

is it possible to remove this foilder from the start menu?

Install program for all users to not choke on UAC totally off. You can remove Start Apps folder with this policy.

+1.0.5RC

http://www.startisback.com/StartIsBackPlus_setupRC.exe

- Default start button selection covers whole taskbar edge
- StartIsBack DLLs are now digitally signed too
- Fixed: running search items with parameters didn't work
- Fixed: minor issues with right-button-drag on start menu items
- Fixed: userpic could display wrong on domain-joined machines

Hola buenas tengo un problema he comprado una licencia De startlsback Plus 1.04 y no me ha llegado ninguna licencia... solamente la factura de la compra

Write to support email.

Hi, Tihiy

Thanks for responding and apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

I found the problem - I disabled "Admin Approval Mode" in Security Policies:

Adminstative Tools => Local Security Policy => Local Policies => Security Options => User Account Control: Run all administrators in Admin Approval Mode

Once I enabled this again (the default option), "PC Settings" showed up on my Start Menu.

Unfortunately, it also adds a "Start Apps" folder to my All Apps menu.

This isn't situated at the usual locations for start menu shortcuts.

is it possible to remove this foilder from the start menu?

Install program for all users to not choke on UAC totally off. You can remove Start Apps folder with this policy.

Magic - thanks again!

Hi Tihiy
Thank you for sib+ 1.05RC
I am kindly requesting these two features:
1- Allow arranging or sorting of the start menu right pane items ( This Pc, Documents, Pictures, .. etc)
2- Ability to backup and restore the configuration settings of SIB+

And finally I have a question about the max width and height of the start orbs to be used with sib+

Hello maybe fixed black screen bug in this start version?When computer shutdown and turn on pc not boot in desktop show only black screen and mouse cursor.Need shutdown pc again with laptop physical button.After this this step laptop boot to desktop.When i delete startisback+ 1.0.4 pc boot successfully to desktop with original start button.Please answer thanks.

Edited by kiesa

Hi Tihiy

Thank you for sib+ 1.05RC

I am kindly requesting these two features:

1- Allow arranging or sorting of the start menu right pane items ( This Pc, Documents, Pictures, .. etc)

2- Ability to backup and restore the configuration settings of SIB+

+1

I try this latest version.But black screen bug is.When i shutdown pc and turn on windows not boot to desktop.Boot to black screen and show mouse.In windows 8 there is no this bug.Windows 8 with startisback boot to dsktop and not show black screen.

Edited by kiesa

I try this latest version.But black screen bug is.When i shutdown pc and turn on windows not boot to desktop.Boot to black screen and show mouse.In windows 8 there is no this bug.Windows 8 with startisback boot to dsktop and not show black screen.

Please write to support email and - make sure you test your system without SIB+.

SIB+ 1.0.5 is out! No visible changes from RC.

Activation system improved

Now, when you change your hardware or replace a PC, you won't have to call support - you can just reactivate a program with your license key and it will work. That is possible if 30 days after previous activation has passed; so if you happen to wreck a new PC you can run a program in a trial mode for those 30 days.

There is a certain limitation on how many times this would work, but now you just can worry less.

Effective immediately for all license holders.

SIB prices are gonna change to $2.99 (1PC) / $4.99 (2PC) / $9.99 (5PC).

From version 1.0.2 I have updating issues. I had installed SiB+ for actual user only and when I try to updat it, I got message with blocking DLL file. So I uninstall it completly. Then install for all users. Now when I updating, installer wants to restart computer (why?) after that nothing is changed and I have still previous version. What happend here? With no plus version I never had such issues.