IPB Update July 2013 (to version 3.4.5) - SUGGESTIONS Only

xper

The background color/image of the search field matches the currently selected color scheme. It might be helpful if it were set to an opposite color (white vs dark schemes) so that people know where it is. It does not immediately stand out that there is a search field up there.

The background color/image of the search field matches the currently selected color scheme. It might be helpful if it were set to an opposite color (white vs dark schemes) so that people know where it is. It does not immediately stand out that there is a search field up there.

Done!

Another request. Can you disable the showing of search bots in the "users are reading this topic" portion below a thread? I know it is an important thing for you (admin) to be able to see what search bots are visiting the forum, but I doubt it has much use for the regular users.

When you have time, please do bring back the "Delete My Cookies" option in the forums' footer menu, or, even better, add it to the "More" tab, on the top menu. It sure is handy, but there's no hurry at all, of course!

Can we get a "Forum Home" link somewhere at the bottom of pages? I had gotten used to having it there to click on when I had read to the bottom of a thread.

From the last upgrade.. requesting again :lol:

EDIT: Nevermind, I found a link back to the board index at the bottom. I didn't realize it was a link at first. :blushing:

Edited by LoneCrusader