Some donations will be much appreciated!

xper

The "Donate" system from the option at the top of the board is broken. After I choose an amount to donate, and choose PayPal, instead of sending me to the Paypal site to complete the transaction, I get this:

You have no gateway email setup. Please set this up in the Manage Payment Gateway area.

The "Donate" system from the option at the top of the board is broken. After I choose an amount to donate, and choose PayPal, instead of sending me to the Paypal site to complete the transaction, I get this:

You have no gateway email setup. Please set this up in the Manage Payment Gateway area.

Fixed. My apologize. I guess i'm tired :-)

Fixed. My apologize. I guess i'm tired :-)

Understandable! :lol:

@xper

7a03EiU.png

It says "enter or "select" but there's no option to enter a custom amount of money to donate. I've sent a small donation through your signature link.

Edited by tomasz86