Silent Aero Glass Reloaded [Works with RC4]

• 2 weeks later...

This is for Autohotkey:

#NoTrayIconWinWait, Information ahk_class #32770, Aero Glass for Win8WinActivate, Information ahk_class #32770, Aero Glass for Win8Send {Tab}{Enter}

FIX:

#NoTrayIconWinWait,ahk_class #32770,Aero Glass for Win8ControlClick,Button2,ahk_class #32770,Aero Glass for Win8
Edited by Arr0w

Aero Glass v1.2 (Reloaded) is a little utility that prevents the annoying message of Aero Glass for Windows 8 from popping up.

http://tinyurl.com/ppldknp

This is basically just my autohotkey script compiled with a custom icon.

What I did was compile mine, put it in C:\AeroGlass\ and add a startup entry in the registry in HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

This is for Autohotkey:

#NoTrayIconWinWait, Information ahk_class #32770, Aero Glass for Win8WinActivate, Information ahk_class #32770, Aero Glass for Win8Send {Tab}{Enter}

FIX:

#NoTrayIconWinWait,ahk_class #32770,Aero Glass for Win8ControlClick,Button2,ahk_class #32770,Aero Glass for Win8
That works too. Though not exactly "fix", since mine's not broken. Edited by ILikeTrains

After installing a new HD i lost my license.

It seems its free and based on donations.

But it isnt realy based on donations since you get a license.

So if you "bought" his software and you change pc or a hd you are screwed.

Iim using this now on all my pcs who lost their license.

And for my friends, no more money for big muscle from now on.

Time people start asking their money back.

thx again rcdzip2010

After installing a new HD i lost my license.

It seems its free and based on donations.

But it isnt realy based on donations since you get a license.

So if you "bought" his software and you change pc or a hd you are screwed.

Iim using this now on all my pcs who lost their license.

And for my friends, no more money for big muscle from now on.

Time people start asking their money back.

thx again rcdzip2010

For starters this is the wrong thread, if you contact BM he will be more then happy to reset your keys so you can get new ones if you provide him with a transaction ID of your Paypal donation, as far as asking for your money back, well that is just stupid as he has never said it was a paid program, it has and always be free to use, you chose to make a donation to receive the key that disabled the donation popup screen that only appears once per logon, so you can understand why asking for money back seems a little bit strange, considering this guy has spent months of his life to bring back this feature for everyone for free.

Stop being so ungrateful and maybe just consider it may be worth it to donate another $3 to get a new license.

First of all its not up to you where i post this.

Cause i changed my HD i have to pay again? No other software i bought does this.

Im not going to pay again. 3€ = NOT free !

So thx again for the better version rcdzip2010

Cause i changed my HD i have to pay again? No other software i bought does this.

No it's not up to me where you post your rant, but if you want BM to read it then it would be better posted in the Aero Glass thread he created and of course it's free, you didn't have to pay to download it and there is no time limit or expiry of the program, how is that not free?

Like I said already, just contact BM by PM preferably, tell him your problem and what hardware you changed and he will sort you out with a new code, it's that simple, but maybe you don't like things simple, maybe you just like to make a drama out of nothing.

I agree with you 100% :thumbup:yes: and your welcome B)

• 2 weeks later...

Another Aero Glass for Win8 Donation Info Box Preventer (AGHooker) [Download]
I include the source code too, so you can modify it freely.|

:D Have a nice day guys

Edited:
1) Removed Old Methods To Hidding Donation Info Box, It Will Show Up Again with Bravely when The UAC Dialog Show Up

2) Added BringToTop & OnTop Function To Make it AutoFocus and In Always On Top From Other Window

Edited by DimasKid