Silent Aero Glass Reloaded [Works with RC4]

For your information bigmuscle, autoclicking cannot be forbidden :

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2009/10/its-my-browser-and-ill-auto-click-if-i-want

Of course donating is better than autoclicking 'cause you don't see the dialog at all.

That's why you shouldn't worry too much about that ;)

Edited by ORelio

Personally I think this thread should be deleted and any future threads of this type not allowed. BM has said numerous times that we are not to remove the message box. We need to respect his wished. He made Aero Glass free. Based on the quality of AG he could've charged $10 easy.

Just stop being cheap and donate.

Personally I think this thread should be deleted and any future threads of this type not allowed. BM has said numerous times that we are not to remove the message box. We need to respect his wished. He made Aero Glass free. Based on the quality of AG he could've charged $10 easy.

First of all the messagebox is not removed !

Not with silent glass and not with the autoit script.

Last one only does the click for you nothing more nothing less.

And i respect his work, but its my pc and i decide what to click or how to click !!!!!

I donated, so stop crying and learn to read.

It's not removing it. It's just clicking it automatically. And I'm not donating unless I get to keep it forever.

This is for Autohotkey:

#NoTrayIconWinWait, Information ahk_class #32770, Aero Glass for Win8WinActivate, Information ahk_class #32770, Aero Glass for Win8Send {Tab}{Enter}

It exits once it closes the popup.

You could also put it in a loop to make it run persistently:

#NoTrayIconloop{WinWait, Information ahk_class #32770, Aero Glass for Win8WinActivate, Information ahk_class #32770, Aero Glass for Win8Send {Tab}{Enter}}

This uses a small amount of CPU time (about 0 - 1.5% in a virtual machine on a crappy netbook CPU)

Edited by ILikeTrains

Installed on 4 pcs here, donated on 2 , And there are NO and i repeat NO Windows popping up.

On the other 2 pcs i use the script, and also there are NO windows.

Impossible, you are talking about Alpha 2 or AeroGlass 1.2? The console window is always opened with Alpha 2.