Silent Aero Glass Reloaded [Works with RC4]

button says - No - its worked a couple of times tonight - its not instant but its not left the popup open - maybe i had something wrong - i had 2 instances in startup - no idea why or how so deleted one - maybe it was confused?

I donated to Bigmuscle, but i have more then one pc.

So i use this on my other pc's

WinWait("Information") WinActivate("Information")Send("{TAB}") Send("{No}")
Change the "No" in your own language

Compile it as glassclose.exe (example) and run glassclose.exe from the startup folder.

Very clever. I'll give a try later.

Gives error Line 3

WinWait("Information")WinActivate("Information")Send("{TAB}") Send("{No}")

Works fine

WinWait("Information")WinActivate("Information")Send("{TAB}")Send("{No}")

Thanks ace2 . :sneaky:

Maybe use ENTER instead of No works for you

WinWait("Information")WinActivate("Information")Send("{TAB}") Send("{ENTER}")

Gives error Line 3

Working fine Thanks again ace2 . :thumbup

WinWait("Information")

WinActivate("Information")

Send("{TAB}")

Send("{No}")

Edited by ace2

bigmuscle I understand your are angry glass the user that aunt modified the behavior of your software.

me I made of drawing has the computer I found myself on a another site has paid for see my own image that I created no any ask me or pay me for share my work u_u.

the user not the same vision that the developer may never be changed this.

i have test the update of you soft I see the message box only at startup my pc i dont no have problem for play video games

i dont see any time that messagebox O,O

Sorry for my English I'm French I understand the anger of bigmuscle

Why anger? Its or i clock on the OK button or a script does this for me, same thing.

Its not a crack or anything, so is the tool from the first post. But that one doesnt work anymore.

I donated for 2 pcs, but on all my other machines i use this script.
Its my pc so i decide that and not any maker of any software.

Yeah, I am not angry about this. Although this autoclicking mechanism violates EULA/copyright of my library, it is user's choice whether he donates small 3 euros per two licenses or he gives precedence to some background automatic script which either deadlocks kernel message queue (as in case of Silent AG) or uncontrollably clicks something on the screen. It will just be funny when the script automatically clicks on something important :sneaky:

Yeah, I am not angry about this. Although this autoclicking mechanism violates EULA/copyright of my library, it is user's choice whether he donates small 3 euros per two licenses or he gives precedence to some background automatic script which either deadlocks kernel message queue (as in case of Silent AG) or uncontrollably clicks something on the screen. It will just be funny when the script automatically clicks on something important :sneaky:

Yeah program that only clicks something once at startup is so dangerous.

Edited by Blackbird256

It does not just click on something as you can see in the script.

The script only sees the aero glass window.

Its just Autoit and easy to make , so you can do this yourself thats why i did not post the .exe

So nothing dangerous here ;)

And as i said i donated, but i have more then 2 pcs and dont want to donate for those.
But this is not my tread, i only posted this cause the one from the first post does not wwork anymore thats all.

Edited by sp00f

It does not just click on something as you can see in the script.

The script only sees the aero glass window.

Its just Autoit and easy to make , so you can do this yourself thats why i did not post the .exe

So nothing dangerous here ;)

And as i said i donated, but i have more then 2 pcs and dont want to donate for those.

But this is not my tread, i only posted this cause the one from the first post does not wwork anymore thats all.

Script is working well, it only sees and closes aero glass donate Box . :thumbup

Edited by ace2