Silent Aero Glass Reloaded [Works with RC4]

How can it work on 8.1? I thought BM ditched the messagebox in favor of complete disablement of AG after some time.

BM is using conhostbox and disablement of AG and messagebox with Preview PROTOTYPE.

Edited by ace2

How can it work on 8.1? I thought BM ditched the messagebox in favor of complete disablement of AG after some time.

I didn't ditch out anything. Version 8.1 still contains many of old code and it even loads tons of unused stuff into memory. Why? Because it is prototype, so I don't care that it does something wrong. You can always hide the popup by using this "silent thing" but it completely deadlocks kernel message queue which results that some applications will hang randomly and it also allows injecting malicious code into UAC secure screen.

Or you can jest restart and reinject DLL (like ace's super duper script does) to extend trial period but you risk that it will randomly log you out (with losing all unsaved work) and because DWM in Win8.1 contains a bug, it can sometimes freeze (in black screen) when dwm.exe is restarted.

Well yeah anything that restarts DWM.exe is obviously not a good solution. I am just surprised the messagebox is there when it gets disabled anyway. I don't know why you still think I want to crack the 8.1 version when I really don't care about W8.1 at all. Why would I want OS that is less W7 than W8? W8 one is perfectly fine for me.

I already made a bad decision when I "upgraded" from W7.

Edited by Blackbird256

• 3 weeks later...

I donated to Bigmuscle, but i have more then one pc.

So i use this on my other pc's

WinWait("Information") WinActivate("Information")Send("{TAB}") Send("{No}")

Change the "No" in your own language

Compile it as glassclose.exe (example) and run glassclose.exe from the startup folder.

Edited by sp00f

I donated to Bigmuscle, but i have more then one pc.

So i use this on my other pc's

WinWait("Information") WinActivate("Information")Send("{TAB}") Send("{No}")

Change the "No" in your own language

Compile it as glassclose.exe (example) and run glassclose.exe from the startup folder.

interesting but how do you compile that - way beyond my understanding i think

I am sorry, i forgot to tell that its autoit.

thanks - got it working - sort of - it told me there was an error - something about 2 statements not being allowed in line 3 and whilst i have it in startup - still see the message sometime - other times it shows and is closed - by the code i guess

thanks - thats what i altered it to - more a guess than anything - i then compiled it with that program i was pointed to and put the compiled program in startup - it shows in startup when viewing startup programs but as said i have seen the popup an odd time and had to click it - on other occasions it has shown and closed on its own

just reporting as i have no idea how it works but if it stops it most of the time i am happy

having said all that i am wondering if the compiled program should be in Aeroglass dir and a shortcut in startup - although it does seem to work as i have it