Windows Classic theme?

tomasz86

Does anyone know about a Windows 8 theme which looks similar to the Windows Classic theme from Windows 7?

The high contrast themes are out of question since they change colours not only in Windows Explorer but also in IE which makes it unusable... I'm thinking about something close to the Classic AE theme for Windows 7:

classic_ae_2_5_3_final_by_saarineames-d5olcwr.png

Does there exist anything similar for Windows 8?

• 11 months later...

Does anyone know about a Windows 8 theme which looks similar to the Windows Classic theme from Windows 7?

I would also be interested in this. A classic theme for Windows 8 that basically looks the same as the classic theme from every version of Windows since 2000.

I would also be interested in this. A classic theme for Windows 8 that basically looks the same as the classic theme from every version of Windows since 2000.

I wouldn't go as far back as far as 2000, I'd go back even further to Windows 95. That's where the classic theme started.

I wouldn't go as far back as far as 2000, I'd go back even further to Windows 95. That's where the classic theme started.

True. But before Windows 2000, the "Classic Theme" was very different. It used a different font and different colours for everything.

True. But before Windows 2000, the "Classic Theme" was very different. It used a different font and different colours for everything.

Ah, I see.