How Does Your Windows 8 Look ?

shaneblack

Microsoft was very certain that they did not want anyone customizing its latest OS to their liking, many felt betrayed and thought MS was forcing its users to use its OS as they say. Users felt alienated and hated the design of Win8. Many Win8 users were paid off by MS to monitor forums and make sure that no one brought up the topic of Aero Glass or any software for modifying win8. I was a forum member who was banned for life because I talked about Aero Glass and porting the release previews code over to RTM to enable it. I spent many weeks working on RP to make it work past its expiration date which I accomplished, but a later re-install after RP's expiration date proved it could not be activated anymore. So I went back to XP, then win7. After awhile I found Big Muscles Aero Glass and knew it was going to get great results. I am very happy and thankful someone cares so much about aero that they spend their time working hard to please everyone and not want money for it, that is pure kindness and should be greatly appreciated. wooh sorry to reminisce folks, anyway its almost a year later and now we see more and more people showing us pictures of how their OS looks. Style and color can be changed by many programs out there including custom themes and start screen customizer. Show us your top picks of you favorite themes and colors.

post-359958-0-92772200-1369520682_thumb.

Edited by shaneblack

• 1 month later...

Looks good Noel..What theme resource are you using? Is it the Alternate.png file that you made?

No additional theme work beyond just resource replacement via BigMuscle's registry entry.

Win8Desktop.png

Win8Desktop2.png

-Noel

Edited by DosProbie