Is there anywhere to get all the patches (official and unofficial) all

DarkenMoon97

I have been looking for something that installs all the updates like auto patcher. Although autopatcher is totally dead and Windows 98SE SP3 doesn't have all the stuff Autopatcher had. Is there some tool that I can use to install all the patches?

- Darken

Your best bet might be to stay active in the Windows 98SE SP3 and lobby for the missing pieces to either be included or made available in a separate "optional" download. I think it would be best for whatever the missing pieces are to be sure they are compatible with Windows 98SE SP3, since that is currently the easiest, most complete solution available, so that seems to me to be the most logical approach.

Cheers and Regards

I have been looking for something that installs all the updates like auto patcher. Although autopatcher is totally dead and Windows 98SE SP3 doesn't have all the stuff Autopatcher had. Is there some tool that I can use to install all the patches?

- Darken

These are the only updates that SP3 doesn't install. Direct X and Netmeeting would not be a problem adding. I will eventually get VPN working, because it has kicked my @$$ and I don't quit. Netmeeting, I haven't heard anybody request it, but I might still add it, just to make the SP complete.

DirectX 9c

Internet Explorer 6

Microsoft L2TP/IPSec VPN Client 1.0

NET Framework

Netmeeting 3.01

Windows Image Acquisition 1.1 (WIA)

Windows Media Player 9 (WMP)

These are the only updates that SP3 doesn't install...

If WindowsUpdate was still functional, and if I started with a base install of 98se from the CD, does SP3 include everything that I would get from WU except for IE6 - but still include all the IE6-related patches ?