We are the World - 30 years later..

rossj

I think that with the internet, we are all a lot closer to each other than ever before. Just even look at this forum (or any other) and people are from all over the place, and we come together and help each other and talk about things. I never would have imagined it 30 years ago.

Its obvious that we aren't really "there" yet, but since we can't talk about politics on MSFN, you'll have to go find that part of the discussion someplace else. :ph34r:

I am trying to be positive about my thoughts on this subject. You can delete this if you want,

I remember some important African guy on a tech, 2020/2030 special said

"the rest of the world is moving ahead, and is leaving Africa in the dust"

or something along those lines.

Talking about 1980's I really doubt most of the funds really went to African people updating their society, but otherwise help poison their way of life. Which makes me think

about Maddona, donating funds, to "Mulan" ( of course she donates to many other places, which I am not sure of ) which she and the rest of her generation probably believed to be a sexy, fantastic, paradise place?????

The reality with Africa is that it was always be a place where the actual African people are against Westerners, and European outsiders. They are biased against our world, in all ways possible. What is sad, is how you have a bunch of English girls/women thinking it would be like Tarzan and Jane, but it turns into a living nightmare. Personally I am glad for that, in a sense, because it is what is preserving Africa.

Back then, we thought feed the children, and all of those things was helping them, but it back fired and turned them against us even more. They want what we have, and are desperate and stupid enough to get it, while screwing themselves and everybody over in the process. Like people from South America ( where most people die of the age 28 ), they are that desperate. Imagine a whole army of beggars coming to western, nations and flippy flopping the law upside down. That is basically what we are facing from them.

Then of course is the African Pirates. These fellows, started this after European nations, or any other nations, started to over fish for them. What these idiots need, is to have proper fishing equipment, proper fishing boats, and have it protected by the UN. However as witnessed the UN could careless allowing US troops to just shoot these people crying out for some normality in their lives.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1. Giving anything without the proper usage is a fail.

2. The over fishing is what is causing problems, with pirates.

3. The only good about Africa is probably their internet and night life culture.

Africa is like Thailand, but nobody respects or loves it. All they have to do, is just unite, cease the mines, and declare themselves one big nation. After that

The last thing Affrica needs is feminists, which is obviously causing problems in India right now. Creating closed off society, where people wear blinders all day long.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Africa does not need internet,

Africa does not need cans of foods

Africa needs laws to back up it's trades men, and rights to property.

Right now, Africans have one big finger sticking up at every European type nation, and every other nation has their finger sticking back at Africa.

Africans, while being good hearted people, are also very aware of the world outside their own nation, and what it has to offer. However unlike Australia

where their are barely any indigenous people at all. They are their and they know what they want.

It goes on forever, and ever, and ever. One day Africans are going to get smart, get rid of the foreigners of wealth, and Unite into one big nation. The majority of Europeans

are only going to be, tourists, wives, and husbands.

It is kind of depressing because we are talking about creating a solution for a problem that was almost sloved 30 years ago.