Help me detect what kind of BCD

Here my unattend.xml file. But It's not working.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend">

<settings pass="specialize">

<component name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">

<ProductKey>xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx</ProductKey>

</component>

</settings>

<cpi:offlineImage cpi:source="wim:D:/W864/install.wim#Windows 8 Pro" xmlns:cpi="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:cpi" />

</unattend>

Please help me edit to the correct one.

Edited by congnt92

The board has sections.

You asked in a section called "Install Windows from USB" a question related to "Installing Windows from USB" and you got your reply. :thumbup

Then you posted in the same thread a question that is related to "Unattended Windwos install" and casually we do have a section called :

MSFN Forum

> Unattended Windows Discussion & Support

> Unattended Windows 8/Server 2012

http://www.msfn.org/board/forum/176-unattended-windows-8server-2012/

Now it is more probable that people interested in USB install will look here, ad people interested/expert in "Unattended install" looks THERE:

Start a new thread THERE with your question/issues related to "Unattended".

Consider that you normally would allow a reasonable amount of time, like two or three days, before "bumping" a thread, and usually knowledgeable board members don't like helping people that start whining/begging for help if they don't get a reply within a few hours:

help me please

jaclaz

The board has sections.

Then you posted in the same thread a question that is related to "Unattended Windwos install" and casually we do have a section called ...

jaclaz

I know but I want to start new thread with only one small question :)

Can I ask a question from here ?

I know but I want to start new thread with only one small question :)

Can I ask a question from here ?

Sure you can ask questions :) , the point being if people looking in this area may be able to answer it.... AND there is the whole philosophical point about the utility of answers on a board. :w00t:

The general idea is that people trying to help you or answering your questions don' t do it ONLY to help you, but rather to provide something (hopefully) usefull to *all* people having the same questions.

The more a thread is "on topic", the more it is likely that it will help other people having the same problem.

One thread = One Topic = One Problem/Question = One (hopefully) solution/answer.

You are not charged a fee for starting a new topic ;) , if threads become of the type "help congnt92 on each and every possible question he may have" it may possibly be more convenient to you but hardly so for all the other peeps....

jaclaz

One thread = One Topic = One Problem/Question = One (hopefully) solution/answer.

You are not charged a fee for starting a new topic ;) , if threads become of the type "help congnt92 on each and every possible question he may have" it may possibly be more convenient to you but hardly so for all the other peeps....

jaclaz

So, I want to disable "Windows is loading files" status bar when setup windows 8. Where can I post?

My problem is: the circle cover "Windows is loading files" status bar.

46391996.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Please excuse me If I'm wrong when post here