Office 2013 Slient Switch

vegettoxp

Hello guys, just had a quick question. I have made my office 2013 customized with OCT Tool and I am having issues with the Switch. I have read online to use Setup.exe /adminfile and I have placed the customized msp file in the updates

folder. So my question is if I am installing the Setup off a USB Stick, what will my switch look like? I tried Setup.exe /adminfile and that did not work. So if you can share your thoughts, that would be awesome, thank you!

Josh

Did you add anything else to the Updates folder? Your answer file needs to be the first file listed alphabetically. Then all you need to do is run Setup.exe, no switch required. If you put the answer file elsewhere or it is not the first MSP file in the updates folder you need to use the adminfile switch.

Did you add anything else to the Updates folder? Your answer file needs to be the first file listed alphabetically. Then all you need to do is run Setup.exe, no switch required. If you put the answer file elsewhere or it is not the first MSP file in the updates folder you need to use the adminfile switch.

I will try this if my current example failes, thanks for the input!

Also forgot to tell you guys that I have updates with *.msp too, will they cause issues?

Josh

Edited by vegettoxp