Post-SP1 extras and add-ons for Windows 7 (Updated 17 JAN 2015)

Continuing on from the Language Packs I did a while ago, here are some more extras and add-ons for Windows 7.

Where available, I have included either the CAB, MSU, MSI or MSP versions for easy integration or installation.

So far I've included Language Packs, IE9, IE10, IE11, XP Mode, .Net Framework 4.5.2, Remote Server Tools, Java Runtime, Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Shockwave Player and Adobe Reader 9 - 11

Now added RDP Updates

win7Extras-sp1-x86.ulz

win7Extras-sp1-x64.ulz

Edited by lwjohns

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi lwjohns , thank you for this post , i was looking around for this

i,m wondering tho , i,m quit new to making a slipstreamed version of W7 , i saw the Netframework 4.5.1 is an installer file & the Adobe Reader an msi extension . how do i integrate this into the Image?

i,m using the  latest Rt7 lite Beta , should i add , let,s say the netframework 4 exe under the application,s Tab ? ,   ( assuming , for ease that perhap,s most here use it aswell )

Apologies if i go a little off topic , trying to learn as i go about it

thx again

Hi lwjohns , thank you for this post , i was looking around for this

i,m wondering tho , i,m quit new to making a slipstreamed version of W7 , i saw the Netframework 4.5.1 is an installer file & the Adobe Reader an msi extension . how do i integrate this into the Image?

i,m using the  latest Rt7 lite Beta , should i add , let,s say the netframework 4 exe under the application,s Tab ? ,   ( assuming , for ease that perhap,s most here use it aswell )

Apologies if i go a little off topic , trying to learn as i go about it

thx again

There are several different ways of doing this.  I use SetupComplete.CMD to install any non-integrated updates and software afterwards.

It looks something like

wusa <path>\Windows6.1-KB2533552-x64.msu /quiet /norestart

<path>\Silverlight-x64 /q

<path>\NDP452-KB2901907-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU /q /norestart

<path>\Windows-KB890830-x64-v5.12 /q

<path>\MSEInstall_x64_en_us /s /runwgacheck /o

Just test beforehand to ensure that everything runs silently as it runs in the background with no user interaction.  If you have a command that needs some input, then it will just sit there forever with a black screen waiting for the input.

• 6 months later...