Your Favorite Themes for Windows 8

DosProbie

how does one add menu styles such as that one to startisback? i can't find a guide for it anywhere

Take the MSstyle that has the Start Menu and place it inside the "Styles" folder of where ever you have StartisBack installed at.

i.e. "C:\Program Files (x86)\StartIsBack\Styles"

its not in Program Files or Program Files (x86) or Program Data...any idea where it goes when you install it per user?

Try this location "C:\Users\*Your username here*\AppData\....." Look in either "Local", "LocalLow", or "Roaming". I believe it goes into one of those 3 locations. I'm not sure where. I normally have mine set to "Install for Everyone" lol it's easier to find when it's in Program Files x86 even if you're the only one that uses the computer.

office_2010_rc_8_1_screenshot_by_shinsub

This is what happens when Longhorn inspires you. *Looks at Address Band*.

Anyway this is just a little preview of an alternate version I made AFTER importing the original Office 2010 RC theme (Yes I got Yacine's permission for this one.) I was about to release it until I heard about the Update 1 coming next month. So... I decided to hold off on releasing it until after the update arrives. Think you guys can handle another month??? Time goes by fast ya know. Lol

OMG OMG LONGHORN TOOO? *---* there's one available that i'm using now.. its not good as the windows 7 ones.. but your will look much better. that preview KICK ASSES <3 man. i'm falling in love with you HAHHA marry me

office_2010_rc_8_1_screenshot_by_shinsub

This is what happens when Longhorn inspires you. *Looks at Address Band*.

Anyway this is just a little preview of an alternate version I made AFTER importing the original Office 2010 RC theme (Yes I got Yacine's permission for this one.) I was about to release it until I heard about the Update 1 coming next month. So... I decided to hold off on releasing it until after the update arrives. Think you guys can handle another month??? Time goes by fast ya know. Lol

Nhawwwww, we cant hold one more month =(

release a preview of ur amazing work >< and so make a fix for update 1.. one thing broken is the live tile left click

I'm so excited

the theme modding scene is back b***h <3

I should have Office RC 2010 out by tomorrow. All I need to do is create a template of Office 2010 for Deviantart Submittion, I've made a seperate Deviant account just for releasing Windows themes. You'll know the account soo enough.

Edited by DoubleSAnimations

I should have Office RC 2010 out by tomorrow. All I need to do is create a template of Office 2010 for Deviantart Submittion, I've made a seperate Deviant account just for releasing Windows themes. You'll know the account soo enough.

YAYYYY CANT WAIT *--*

office_screenshot_1_by_double_rainbow_ei

http://double-rainbow-ei8ht.deviantart.com/art/Office-2010-RC-8-1-for-Windows-8-1-only-440345603

It's here. The Office 2010 RC theme originally a theme for Windows 7, now a theme for 8.1

U MADE IT *---*

USING IT AND LOVING IT

HOW ABOUT THE LONGHORN INSPIRATED ONE?

i want to try it tooo >< i loved the adress band Include this one toooo