Your Favorite Themes for Windows 8

DosProbie

*stares at it drooling* Windows XP, you will be missed, but your theme will always remain immortal within Windows 7 and Windows 8 / 8.1.

LOL Nice preview, can't wait to use it.

It will always be my fav theme out of all the windows themes. Preview has been updated. Here are some changes:

Preview #4

-Scroll Bar Tracks Skinned
-Tabs Skinned
-Tab Box BG Skinned
-Trackbars Skinned
-Reading Pane Darkened
-Progress Bars Skinned
-Updated Caption Buttons

*stares at it drooling* Windows XP, you will be missed, but your theme will always remain immortal within Windows 7 and Windows 8 / 8.1.

It will always be my fav theme out of all the windows themes. Preview has been updated. Here are some changes:

Preview #4

-Tabs Skinned
-Tab Box BG Skinned
-Trackbars Skinned
-Reading Pane Darkened
-Progress Bars Skinned
-Updated Caption Buttons

It's things like this that make it all worth having Windows 8.1 XD. Exactly which Luna Royale related themes will be implemented after this one?

Preview #4

-Tabs Skinned
-Tab Box BG Skinned
-Trackbars Skinned
-Reading Pane Darkened
-Progress Bars Skinned
-Updated Caption Buttons

It's things like this that make it all worth having Windows 8.1 XD. Exactly which Luna Royale related themes will be implemented after this one?

All will be released After Royale Is done. Most of them only change a few things. (Luna[blue, Silver & Green] will be released after the rest as its a completely different style compared to Royale, Embedded, Zune, and Noir.)

Edited by xXiNightXx

Sorry should have mentioned that but Yes Aero Is Enabled..and both the left and right rounded corners have the same points as shown on pic..

have you messed with aero glass settings? You may need to enable round corners.

Sorry should have mentioned that but Yes Aero Is Enabled..and both the left and right rounded corners have the same points as shown on pic..

If you are having problems figuring out the rounded corners you can use my tool here http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/170384-aero-glass-cofigurator-for-windows-81/

It's the 2nd setting "Radius of Windows Corners", set it to 12 for rounded corners or 0/clear for default square corners.

If you are having problems figuring out the rounded corners you can use my tool here http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/170384-aero-glass-cofigurator-for-windows-81/

It's the 2nd setting "Radius of Windows Corners", set it to 12 for rounded corners or 0/clear for default square corners.

Thanks for the tip GRiM.. I set it to 12 and that did the trick, btw what registry setting does that use? DP

Thanks for the tip GRiM.. I set it to 12 and that did the trick, btw what registry setting does that use? DP
No worries, the setting is HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\DWM RoundRectRadius

No worries, the setting is HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\DWM RoundRectRadius

Thanks, I will go ck it out..DP