Your Favorite Themes for Windows 8

DosProbie

The last few days I've worked on a Windows 8 CP theme. Here is how it looks at the moment. Compare with the screenshot from post 92 and tell the differences if you find some ;)

screenshot__4__by_eggi36-d6se2mr.png

it looks great, the theme is ready? you have windows 8 it will work for 8.1?

The last few days I've worked on a Windows 8 CP theme. Here is how it looks at the moment. Compare with the screenshot from post 92 and tell the differences if you find some ;)

(...)

At first look I can notice that the "up" button has been replaced by the Consumer Preview version (also does this button can found in the .msstyle or in a system .dll? Until now I never found any mention anywhere about how to remove or replace this specific button...) and the glyphs in the address and search bars are changed too. :yes:

My version of the CP theme, it's a bit of a mix with most things squared off to match the frame style and also has a few bits from the RTM theme as well to give it a better flow.

hvpi3g8ar6h063afg.jpg

Download the theme from Mediafire, there is also a reg file to change the system metrics.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dwp56ef7837mpz5/Aero_CP.zip

This screenshot post says all. Basically it's one small change to the Control Panel window of Windows 8. Comparing the Consumer Preview, to the Final.

I love it too.. were you able to get it?

My version of the CP theme, it's a bit of a mix with most things squared off to match the frame style and also has a few bits from the RTM theme as well to give it a better flow.

hvpi3g8ar6h063afg.jpg

Download the theme from Mediafire, there is also a reg file to change the system metrics.

I love this theme

Thanks man i love this theme. I have a question it is possible to add a bit of blue and red like windows 7?

Like this picture:

feedback2.jpg

EDIT: Is not working the theme! On my computer with windows 8.1 and with all the windows updates it does not work because no difference after applying.

With my vmware with windows 8.1 and no windows update installed it works .. Here the problem! The theme need update.

Edited by Max128

Thanks man i love this theme. I have a question it is possible to add a bit of blue and red like windows 7?

Like this picture:

feedback2.jpg

EDIT: Is not working the theme! On my computer with windows 8.1 and with all the windows updates it does not work because no difference after applying.

With my vmware with windows 8.1 and no windows update installed it works .. Here the problem! The theme need update.

The theme will work on 8 and 8.1 but you need uxstyle to use custom themes or aero glass with theme signature bypass enabled.

This theme also needs to have start is back installed for the start menu and jump list to work correctly.