HELP pls, Winreducer8

hi I want to try the tool --WinReducer8 but I could not open its official website/forum :angry:

could someone help mail me a copy of the most latest version to my gmail: xxxxxx, thanks a lot!! :thumbup

Edited by chlje

I'm actually afraid I cant give you the link. It has Imagex, Oscdimg, and Setacl in it, besides 7-zip (both x86 and x64 of each file). It also includes Reshacker.

Here's the name of the file - winreducer8_v0.38.1.zip

There's both and x86 and x64 version - WinReducer8_x32 and WinReducer8_x64 as well as two PDF's (ChangeLog and ReadMe).

edit - All searches point back to the original website. Sorry...

Edited by submix8c

I'm actually afraid I cant give you the link. It has Imagex, Oscdimg, and Setacl in it, besides 7-zip (both x86 and x64 of each file). It also includes Reshacker.

Here's the name of the file - winreducer8_v0.38.1.zip

There's both and x86 and x64 version - WinReducer8_x32 and WinReducer8_x64 as well as two PDF's (ChangeLog and ReadMe).

WinReducer8_x32 and WinReducer8_x64 will be enough, can u share it on like skydrive..., others I think they are same as former versions... :yes:

There was a v0.36 (Alpha) and the one above is ALSO "Alpha", so....

This is from the ReadMe

1 - LICENCE

« WinReducer 8 » is freeware and will stay like this for ever.

There are no links to earn money embedded in it.

I'm doing it on my free time, so I will never ask you for something. Please respect this.

I don't have any accounts anywhere to upload. Maybe someone else would be willing to make a ZIP with the files in it and upload it.

Not me... Sorry...

edit - To be honest, I'm not sure that would be allowed anyway. As I said, all that I can find points back to the Author's website so one might assume that the Author has no intentions of allowing redistribution and doesn't state anything about that in the ReadMe.

Contact Information here (France + email address / semi-confirmed) -

http://dailywhois.com/domain/winreducer.net

Oddly, the Server appears to be in USA -

http://wsdata.com/2012-10-08/winreducer.net-domain-information.html

Edited by submix8c

There was a v0.36 (Alpha) and the one above is ALSO "Alpha", so....

This is from the ReadMe

1 - LICENCE

« WinReducer 8 » is freeware and will stay like this for ever.

There are no links to earn money embedded in it.

I'm doing it on my free time, so I will never ask you for something. Please respect this.

I don't have any accounts anywhere to upload. Maybe someone else would be willing to make a ZIP with the files in it and upload it.

Not me... Sorry...

edit - To be honest, I'm not sure that would be allowed anyway. As I said, all that I can find points back to the Author's website so one might assume that the Author has no intentions of allowing redistribution and doesn't state anything about that in the ReadMe.

THANK U anyway :yes:

I repeat -

1 - I expected as much since it was obvious

2 - I have no "Download Website" accounts

3 - Not going to CREATE one anywhere either - maybe someone else

4 - I don't want to "irk" the MSFN staff and get chastised or (worse) banned by attaching/emailing/messaging files

5 - REMOVE YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT FROM POST #1

You should really read the MSFN Rules (see top of this page).

Again, Sorry, but I'm not going to - CONTACT THE AUTHOR - I gave the link to the information already. Tell HIM your dilemma!